Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween 2014

Happy Halloween Blogger! It's Maya here with all the deet's about Halloween! So, today is October 31st 2014, the night Michael Myers roams the streets. I'm kidding, I'm not, but I don't wanna scare you who all plan on going trick-or-treating. So, speaking of trick-or-treating, last night I got tricked instead of a treat, in which I expected. So, Lucas tricked me into thinking he was all on my side and could never hurt me and once again I fell for the "I won't do it again, I don't like Riley better and I won't act like it" thing again. That was my trick of Halloween and my treat will be mine tonight, because all that candy will be my treat. Fair is fair, huh? I give what I get and I don't trust going second after what's happened 3 times in a row. So, yeah no. Like Farkle said, I can easily get over this so early into time considering not much has happened, well it has but it only has happened maybe twice, so I'm used to it like this and I can get over myself easily. So, anyway, back to Halloween. So, October 31st only comes once a year. I suggest getting as much candy as possible, kids. You have one night to get as much free candy as you'd like, this is a once-in-a-year oppertunity and I'm taking advantage of it, for sure. So, Halloween costumes are something else. You get to dress up and be whoever you wanna be and nobody will judge you, and again, it's a once-in-a-year oppertunity. You can be the most wacky and weird thing and nobody will judge you, unless you actually don't dress up and look regular. I'm happy for Halloween because kids just get to be whatever they wanna be and go door-to-door getting free candy. Halloween is basically "Kids Day" like, Fathers Day and Mothers Day, Halloween is Kids Day. So, Halloween comes once a year and if your a kid looking forward to trick-or-treating and dressing up and going outside in the dark with your friends, remember to take advantage of it as it only comes once a year. I hope you all are as excited as I am for Halloween. Sure, Lucas betrayed me last night and I shouldn't be happy right now, in fact I should be upset, but I am not letting stupid Lucas get to me and ruin my only day of dressing up and free candy. And I for one am never trusting Lucas again. Ever. I mean like ever ever no matter what anyone says or does, I don't care how sorry he is and I don't care for his lies that say "I won't do it again" because that is never true. Guys mean the opposite of what they say and I for one will be like Maya Bennett and learn to not care. I was able to tolerate it momentarily yesterday and that is getting closer to what I wanna be. If he ain't gonna treat me right, I'm not going with him. So, that was my Halloween trick which wasn't as funny as a Halloween treat or even a trick should be. But I don't care. I didn't come here at all for any of this and I will be that way again. I'm not making problems for myself and I'm not helping Lucas attack me and I will not make it easier for him, no sir-ee. I also changed the theme of my blog just for today for Halloween. That has become my tradition. I will change my blog to to the theme of the holiday, just for the exact day of it and then the next day, it will be back to it's original theme, the pink and black thing. So, on Christmas day, it will be a Christmas theme and on December 26th, it will be my normal one again and same with every other holiday, includng today in which it has the Halloween theme today and today only. The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, Halloween Theme, Limited Edition! So, Happy Halloween, I'm looking forward to hearing about how your Halloween went and you can see how mine went tomorrow, right here on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!


1 comment: