Sunday, October 26, 2014

The English That Makes No Sense

Hey, so I was just really bored, so I decided to look back on old blog posts and I saw 2 of mine in a row, which were from, not that long ago. They were on October 23rd and October 24th. One of them was called "My Anthem of Contention" and the other one was "The Dynamic Catastrophe" the first one was on the 23rd and the second one was on the 24th. It was the days that I felt soo bad about myself, that I wanted to change who I was, to be better than I am. That was why I did that. I told Lucas first that night, the night of the 24th and now I feel like I can tell everyone else, but just not publically. I just felt so bad about who I was because everyone was so against me and I thought it was me, something was wrong with me. "It all centers around you, Maya. Everyone hates one person and that's you, there are many of them, they clearly all can't be crazy" I told myself. "Am I too mean? Do I fail too often? Am I too dangerous? Am I too dumb?" I asked myself. "That's it" I thought. I changed everything about me. I changed into girly clothes and a heart diamond necklace and I started using bigger words, after googling them on the online thesarus. I was nicer to people and had more concern for everything that went on. Yeah, it was weird and yeah I felt like a children's cartoon show character. But I thought I was better like that. Lucas, that night, said I wasn't better like that. Being dumb and mean is better than being nice and sweet? What is the world upside down? I thought so. But the moral of the lesson was that no matter who you are, it's better to be who you are. It's better to be hated for who you are, than liked for something your not. An original is worth more than a copy. Never change who you are so people will like you. The right and true people will like you for who you are. So, I guess that was the moral of the lesson. I mean, the blog posts "My Anthem of Contention" and "The Dynamic Catastrophe" I don't even know what they mean. I don't know what half those words meant, in those posts. You wanna check them out and see for yourself if you can actually understand it? Well check them out here: The My Anthem of Contention & The Dynamic Catastrophe. So, yeah those make no sense to me, don't tell me they make perfect sense unless your a big time scientist guy. Those posts are the English that made no sense! So, anyway, check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment