Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cruel Not Forgiven

Okay, so there is a major problem we have. It's Riley. She is the most cruel person who has walked this Earth. I am not even kidding. So first of all, she and Lucas never ever let me, Auggie or Farkle talk and I am honestly surprised because we were trying (emphasize trying) to talk about her and what is going on with her and she still shouted over us. It was absolutely rediculous. Then okay, if me, Auggie and Farkle can't talk, we might as well sing. We were singing Home on the Range. There were 2 short parts and 1 long one. We changed up the parts because the two people who didn't get the long part, complained about having the short part. Then finally, Riley just says in the most sassy tone you could ever imagine, "Can you like not sing?" and it was like "Oh my gosh!" that's what I felt like saying. We told her that we were sick of her talking over us and she completely didn't care and it was really rude of her. So, then I finally decide to take Auggie and Farkle and go anywhere she's not. Then when we were leaving, THE RUDEST THINGS ever came out of her mouth. This is what she said "Farkle, I can see why nobody likes you. Maya, I can see why your such a failure and Auggie, your 5 years old, you don't know a thing!" it was soooo rude!! So, then I said "Come on, Auggie and Farkle. Let's go" and we put Auggie on my scooter and I pulled it while Farkle walked his. The whole time poor, innocent Auggie was bawling his eyes out. He was crying THE WHOLE ENTIRE walk home. Me and Farkle both randomly said to him in the middle of crying, things like "Auggie, it's gonna be okay" I said that and he replied, crying his eyes out, with a pitch red face, soaking wet, he said "No it isn't!" and kept on crying and crying. I rubbed his little back and told him that everything was gonna be alright. He denied it everytime. I looked over at Farkle, who had tears in his eyes, trying not to cry. I was the only one who was okay, not about to, or not crying at all. Auggie and Farkle were both emotionally damaged, I mean, Auggue's 5 years old, someone bullying him like that at his age, is just plain sad. And who could be such a JERK to poor innocent little Farkle!? She was sooo rude to all of us and it is sure going to take a REAL 100% REAL, apology to get us to forgive her. When we came inside, Mr. Matthews came down and saw Auggie crying. "Auggie! What's wrong?!" Cory asked him, picking him up and squeezing him tightly. "R-Ri-iley w-was..." he was crying so hard, he couldn't even get normal words out. He told Mr. Matthews all the things Riley said about all 3 of us and he was ashamed at what his daughter turned out to be. I could see it, he thought she was better than that and he taught her better. Believe me, my thoughts exactly. No matter what, in this circumstance, me and especially Auggie and Farkle are way more innocent than Riley and we will not be apologzing for $100,000 I wouldn't apologize. And neither would Auggie or Farkle. Auggie has no SINGLE CHANCE of being guilty. He is 100% innocent. Farkle is like 88% innocent and I am like 75% innocent. There is no chance we are sayin' nothing to her. She was sooooo rude to us. Sooo rude. That is that. Come back and check The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon. Unless your Riley. That's Riley Matthews and Riley Jake. Everyone else, come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment