Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Cruelty of The World's Worst Friend

Okay, so Riley is officially the biggest jerk that has ever walked this earth. Lucas was rapidly banging Farkle's head at the park because he kept passing out and waking up with a strange memory. So, then Lucas tried to make him normal again, but he started bleeding. Farkle was hurt and we rushed him home. Then Minkus showed up and took care of Farkle. He said Farkle was going to be okay. We were so thankful. So, then on TV, Riley didn't want to watch Halloweentown and we, including Auggie (duh), didn't wanna watch Dog With a Blog. So do we go on demand and watch something we all like? Nope! Riley's gotta have it her way and so we watch Dog with a blog. That doesn't happen around here. So, she turned it off and I took it and went on demand and put on Mutant Farm (which we all love). Riley said she hates me, Farkle and Auggie. Poor Farkle is injured and feels awful inside and out and Riley's just gotta be rude to him and say she hates him. That crushes him more than she could ever imagine. Nevermind he's physically crushed!! So, Farkle said on the way home from the park, that he is sorry for being rude to us all and Riley said she could never hate him and she could never make him feel bad. I said "People say that all the time and it is never true" because Riley said that to me in Girl Meets World of Terror and then she says that my broken family is my fault. So, I could definently see that she was going to make Farkle feel bad. And she did. Who knew!? Oh wait, I did! Riley Matthews, voted The World's Worst Friend. Yeah, I voted for her. And I think anyone who has read this blog, would agree. Farkle's head is hurting and he is crying and not because of his head injury! Because of Riley! She is rude to the most delicate people. Honestly, the way she treats me considering what I've been through is absolutely nuts. Especially the fact that she brings up me not being the best student (she put that in a worse sentence when she said it at the pool yesterday) and blames me for my parents splitting up and it's my fault my mom doesn't love me. And then poor Farkle who could never be blamed for anything, the most innocent kid you'll ever know, she is picking on him. He already has someone bullying him in Girl Meets Flaws, he doesn't need his friend doing it to him! So, I think that is the world's worst friend. I can't see anyone else in the world being so cruel. Not even bullying is that bad at our school. So, Riley Matthews: World's Worst Friend. She should be in the world records book. So, keep up and check back with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon. Vote in the box below if you think Riley is the world's worst friend for what she did to me and Farkle. I can't wait to see the votes in!

2 comments:

  1. Maya, if you feel this way, why is there girl meets world? You should then tell the makers how you feel! Or is this a roleplay fake thingy from the show???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a while ago, when there were no episodes airing.

      Delete