Friday, October 3, 2014

Save Me From Home

Okay, so I have not told you yet on this blog, I know were already like 2 months in, but I forgot to tell you one more thing about me. Well, not about me in general, but something, or should I say someone, who affects my life. So, I haven't yet introduced you all to my pet ferret, Ginger. Ginger lives with me at home, with my mom. She saves me from my home, because I am there with my mom who pays no attention to me and I have Ginger who pays attention to me, she saves me from home. So, here is my pet and friend, Ginger:

That is me, in the blue pyjamas, holding Ginger up to Riley's little face. See, Ginger is right in my hands. See her? Yeah, she's so cute! She lives with me in my bedroom. I feed her daily.

There is Ginger running across my pillow. See her over there? Well, there she is running across my pillow. She's an adorable little ferret, I'm glad I have her! Home would be a lot more upsetting without her!

1 comment: