Monday, October 13, 2014

The Second Girl Meets Flaws

I am heading home from the hospital soon. Sarah already left. I had to get some low-key operation to get rid of extra burn marks at 3:30pm. I am finally feeling normal again. I get to leave when my mom gets here and she's on her way. I am really hurt right now. And not from the operation. I guess I just feel so alone. I remembered the day we all said we are no longer gonna do the 3 of us thing. We were never going to gain up on one of us anymore. We are not going to make anyone feel like an outsider, feel hurt or bullied. I watched the Girl Meets Flaws commercial and it made me feel terrible. I understood how that innocent little Farkle felt. Not the Farkle I know now. The Farkle I actually miss. Not in a romantic sorta way, just in general. That happy soul. I miss Lucas getting in my head all the time, I miss not being able to stand that. I miss when everything was the same and I didn't have to fight to find my way to what is right. What kind of people can sit there while there friend is hurting, and just watch them try not to cry? The only friend I have now is Sarah. That feels great. It doesn't. I know for a fact that Riley is completely against me. Auggie told me everything in that matter. Farkle, well he is kinda against me too. I know I was his woman, but Riley is too and she's a lot nicer to him than I am, so he likes how she treats him more than he likes how I treat him. And Lucas...well I don't know what he thinks about me. I don't even think he knows I'm in the hospital. Auggie told me Riley and Farkle hate me for it. Hey, it's not my fault I got burned. And before you ask, yes, Ginger is okay. She ran under me and would've likely been crushed by the oven door I fell on, but she scattered outta there before it fell. I saw Gammy Hart take her down the hall by my room, likely to my room when I was on the way out to the ambulance. So, what I am trying to say is, I miss my friends. I don't miss the way they treated me, though. I miss how they did in the episodes. I don't think it matters how they treat their friends, more than I do. I know I would always ask my friends what is wrong when they feel down and that is what matters most. Well, I do have Sarah. I guess I will be okay during school. I hope I can actually focus when the time comes. I don't care anyway. I am still Maya, deep down and school is still my second worst misery. Okay, third worst. Maybe second, second or third. So, I guess deep down, I am still me and I would be able to get along with people. It's not me, I love my friends more than anyone in the world. I am still that person because it breaks my heart to be like this. Not like my back isn't literally broken. Even Sarah was more concerned for me than my actual friends were. Auggie told me when Farkle, Riley and Lucas, each found out I was in the hospital, neither of them cared. They weren't concerned, they weren't nothing. They just said "I know" and it didn't matter. I am the Farkle of Girl Meets Flaws now. The one who feels teased, like an outsider. The only difference between me and Farkle, is the fact that I have to go through it alone and the person bullying me, or the people bullying me, are my friends. My 3 best friends, who I loved so much. Well 1/3 of them. I loved the others too, just not as much as Riley. Well, it was different. Now, I feel like an outsider, I feel teased and I feel alone. I have to go through it alone, because my friends who would help me, are the ones bullying me. I am...The Second Girl Meets Flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment