Thursday, October 30, 2014

So, This is How It's Gonna Be?

Hey, your reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart! So, I am here to tell you a story. A story about a girl named Maya. She was 12 years old in 7th Grade and went to John Quincy Adams Middle School. Oh, wait! My name's Maya and I am 12 in 7th Grade, going to John Quincy Adams Middle School! It's me! Yeah, I'm going to tell you a story about me. (Also Starring: Riley Matthews, Lucas Friar and Farkle Minkus). So, there was a day. October 5th 2014 to be exact. We all went swimming and well, things happened that day, things that changed my life ever since. Made a huge impact. A difference. A change. Something that is not the same as it was before. So, then I've been going along with that for a while and it took me down a regular path until 2 weeks ago, when it decided to stupidly go down the wrong path and dragged me along with it! So, today I realized that this choice I made was wrong and I ruined everything for myself, having to be upset all the time. If it was how it was before 2 weeks ago, I would be totally fine, but now I would rather have nothing to be happy about than to have something that could make me happy, but isn't. I mean, I know for a fact the whole Lucas-Riley thing is never going to stop. Ever. And you know who I feel bad for in that sense? Farkle. Yeah, he has to deal with it just like I do and he doesn't even realize how awful he's got it there and maybe that's a good thing. He doesn't need to know if it will make him feel bad. So, I know for a fact it ain't happening, nothing is ever gonna change there and I will not expect it to. No matter what anyone says, I don't expect them to stop doing that. I mean, it'd make my day and every day after that, but I don't believe it's gonna happen until it really does. Farkle rarely isn't there with her and rarely doesn't help her so, she has no reason to do this. If anyone does, it's me and Farkle, not them because literally nobody helps me ever and I have no Farkle that'd be happy to listen and care about everything that matters to me. So, I don't wanna do that and I'm not going to, but I'm saying if we don't do it, certainly they should not be. One day Lucas said "I didn't realize I was doing that, I won't anymore, I'm sorry" and then literally a night later, he did it with Riley again. "So, this is how it's gonna be?" I asked myself. And I've never answered that question. "So, this is how it's gonna be?" This is how it's gonna be? I asked myself and never answered it and today I decided to answer it. "No, no it isn't how it's gonna be" I told myself. It won't be like that, I will not let it. So, nothing happens, so I won't care. I heard that if the person your with is always going with someone else, it's possible to adventually not care. So, yeah I've decided to make an executive decision and let this all go, if I REALLY try, I may be able to. So, I'll let you know how that goes and keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and check back as soon as you feel like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment