Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Back on Schedule

Okay, so as you all know, there has been a harrasment and cyberbullying issue going on here at The 99 Problems of Maya Hart. I am pretty sure that the mysterious 'Riley Jake' comments have stopped. But whether they'd stopped or not, I am still going to be dealing with the principal about this. I did get some information from people at school today, and I have narrowed it down to 2 people. I will be getting the principal to talk to both those two people and find out which one it was, I have told her that someone in our school has been harrasing me online and she said if I can find out who it is, she will be talking to them. And tomorrow, I am reporting both those names (BTW, none of them are actually Riley Jake) and both of them will be getting talked to. I am not going to actually say the names of these people, but they are both girls in my grade, that's all I will say. As for The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, we will be running as usual for now on until we get another comment from 'Riley Jake' which we hope will not happen again. But if it does, I will have to be dealing with that. But for sure by this time tomorrow, The 99 Problems of Maya Hart will be running normally again. For now, we will be running as usual. Thanks for viewing The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and be sure to check back soon (Unless your Riley Jake, if you are, get a life. Don't you have anything better to do than to stalk and harrass me online?). New posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment