Saturday, October 11, 2014

Girl Meets Flaws is Flawless!

Okay, so on Disney Channel, the new commercial for Girl Meets Flaws just went out. I wish we got Disney Channel, because they are never on break and they have already seen 2 episodes we have not. We should have seen Girl Meets Crazy Hat (muffins) ages ago! And Girl Meets the Forgotten commercial for us should be on TV right now. But they are skipping another week and we won't see Girl Meets The Forgotten until 2 weeks from now. Unless they put Girl Meets Crazy Hat ahead of it, in which we won't see Girl Meets the Forgotten in 3 weeks and Girl Meets Flaws in 4 weeks. That's just great. So we won't see Girl Meets Flaws in 3-4 weeks. One of the two. That is also, just great. So, anyway the Girl Meets Flaws episode clip and commercial are available to us and we have watched it, so I am going to post it right here. Both of them. I honestly cannot wait for this episode! I just wanna see how it all plays out! So, here it is: Girl Meets Flaws, commercial and episode clip.

The Girl Meets Flaws Commercial

The Girl Meets Flaws Episode Clip

So, those are the episode clip and commercial for Girl Meets Flaws. I cannot wait for this episode to air. I sooo wanna see how this turns out. I don't know why, I just do. So, check back soon. I may not be able to post very much this weekend, let's just say the swimming incident last night got us grounded. So, still, check back anyway, you never know how persuasive I can be. I could convince Mrs. Matthews to let us on, possibly. But still, check back soon, right here on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart.

No comments:

Post a Comment