Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Dark Deal, He Couldn't Do It

Hey everyone, sorry I didn't tell you this sooner, I have been on here for a while, reading stories, editing wikia, and mostly crying. So, what ever happened to me today? Well, Riley and Lucas and Farkle and me (Sorry about that and and and thing) went to the park and it was all 100% normal in the beginning, 100%. We went to pick up Lucas because Farkle was already here. Then when we got there, his mom came out and because he almost literally ditched her without telling her. "Where are you going?" she asked. "To the park with my friends" Lucas said. "Oh, hi Farkle!" she said. "Hi, Mrs. Friar!" Farkle shouted back. "Hey, Riley" she said. "Hi!" Riley cheered happily. "And the Maya" she said. I smiled and waved. "Wait, THE Maya?!" I said confused. "Mom, don't call her that" Lucas said. "Okay, well you did say--" Lucas inturupted her. "Bye mom!" he yelled. "That she was--" his mom tried to continue. "Bye!" he said and shut the door. "What did you say about me!" Farkle asked happily. "I said you were my best friend and my peanut to my butter" Lucas said. "She must've found that annoying" I said quietly. "What'd you say about me?" Riley asked. "I said you were a weird girl who used to have a crush on me" Lucas said. Then when we got there, Auggie and Ava were there. They stole the swings. Riley picked up Ava and put her on Auggie, who was on the other swing. "Okay, c'mon kiddies" I said picking up both of them. Auggie stood there looking at me with his arms crossed, looking mad. "Go dig a hole or something" I said. Ava went on the monkeybars and Auggie followed. "I'll pass" he replied to me. Then we were being all normal and suddenly Riley got mad at us and said she didn't want Farkle and Lucas sleeping over anymore. I was sooo confused. Then she kicked me out too! I mean, what kinda best friend kicks their best friend out when she has nowhere to go!? So, I had heard enough and Farkle was almost in tears. 'C'mon Farkle" I said getting up, he followed me. "We're not coming back" I said. Then we argued for a bit, me and Riley. Lucas took Riley's side and I was beyond shocked. "I thought you were my best friend" Farkle said. "Yeah, and I thought you'd never hurt me" I added. And before we knew it, he was gone with Riley and they scooted home. "Were running away, let's go" I said. "Maya, I'm scared! What if someone hurts us" Farkle said. I don't even really know why, but my eyes suddenly filled with tears and I began crying as well. "We'll be fine, Farkle" I said crying. "I know what do to" I said. I couldn't stop crying. Was it what Riley said? It must've been. Was it the fact that Lucas utterly betrayed his best friend and...me? I don't know, I didn't expect that, maybe that was it. So, it was getting dark and I took Farkle into Safeway. We wandered in there for half an hour, looking at the treats and oddly, I wasn't hungry at all. I wasn't tempted to actually eat anything. We wandered in there for a while, realizing that it would be open until 11:00pm, which the sign said. So, after a while, me and Farkle did up our jackets and made our way outside. We rode from Safeway, passed the blue park and passed John Quincy Adams Middle School and down the street by Riley's neighbourhood. Then we decided to take the long way home in the complex. Then we ran into Lucas and Dallas and all of them. "Where's your sister?" Lucas asked me. "I don't have a sister" I said. "I mean, your friend" he added. "She's at her house" I said. "Why aren't you?" he asked. "I have mentioned before that I can stay out as long as I want and my mom doesn't at all care about me" I said. "Oh" he said. "Wanna help us look for the ding-dong-ditchers" he asked me and Farkle. "I don't wanna" Farkle whispered to me. "Sure!" I replied. "They ding-dong-ditch...us all the time!" I said. "They ding-dong ditched me too" he said. So, Farkle, me, Lucas, Dallas and a bunch of their friends all went around the block, looking around. Then we couldn't find anything, so we all went back in front of Lucas and Dallas' house. We all stood there talking for a couple minutes. "Hey, what if the ding-dong-ditchers went in the backyards" Lucas said. "Maybe" I replied. He got off his bike and wandered into his backyard, without a second thought, I followed behind him. "I saw a big man in black and I saw a bullet shoot" he said. "That can't be good" I said. "Are you scared?" he asked me. "No, I don't get scared" I said. "I was trying to scare you" he said. "Ain't workin" I replied. Then we all started talking about crushes and everything and saying they all had girlfriends. I was only really talking to Lucas and Farkle (Farkle was terrified, he was so scared, he couldn't say much) and I didn't really hear the conversation everyone else was having until I heard Dallas say "I won't say it though, because there's a girl here" I was like what?! "What?" I said. "Your a girl...and so is he" Dallas said, looking at me and then at Farkle. "He's not a girl he's...he's a Farkle" I said. Farkle moved up to me holding his hands up to his chest, scaredly. Then we started talking about health class. "Do you guys go to health class?" Lucas asked me and Farkle. "Yeah, duh" I replied. Lucas said he goes to a class about making babies and all and he has to "practice" and Farkle, looked so confused, it was laughable. I told Dallas and he looked at Lucas like really? So, then randomly, they all said that they have to go inside and everyone split up. "See that wasn't so bad" I said to Farkle on the way home. "You live like this all the time?" he asked. "Basically, when I was little. Just not what Lucas said" I replied. Then we got inside and it got boring. So, check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment