Saturday, October 18, 2014

The 99 Flaws of Girl Meets Flaws

Okay, so I am here to not freak out, in which I am trying to do right now. But, I'm Maya and I play it cool. So, remember my older post "Girl Meets Flaws is Flawless!" Well, let me say that was indefinently a lie. 100% lie. I lied, and I didn't even know it. I am doing the wrong thing and I'm not even trying! Maya, your a natural! I'm very good at what I do. Being bad and not doing my homework. Well, so anyway. That one episode known as Girl Meets Flaws to most of you (Flaws to some of you!) and about what I wrote on October 11th 2014 at 9:09am, I was wrong. I was definetly wrong. I know I spell the word "definently" differently everytime I write it, I know. Well, anyway. I realized that the reason I loved Flaws sooo much, was over-powered by the reason I hate Flaws sooo much. I very strongly dislike it. I loved it because I was interested in Farkle's plot and being bullied would be a cool plot, but now the real reason I hate Flaws made Farkle's plot look still good, but not good enough to watch it. Okay, if your wondering why I hate it so much (most of you probably are) just go read wikia. Girl Meets World Wiki at this link girlmeetsworld.wikia.com and read the relationships pages and you will see exactly why I hate it. And by "relationship pages" I mean me and Lucas's. So, why do I hate Flaws? Look it up, suckers. It doesn't take much energy to click a link! You have fingers?! Or A finger?! Because if you do, it takes a little amount of energy to go and look it up yourselves! So, see ya suckers and...Yeah, that's it. See ya suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment