Monday, October 6, 2014

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Cyberbullying Through School

Dear, Blog Viewers

I'm Maya Hart (as you all know) and I am here to make an important message. As you all know, I go to John Quincy Adams Middle School. Lunch at our school is around 12:30 in the afternoon, where students have access to phones, computers etc. So, I keep my computer life very very seperate from my home life as well as my school life. There is an honest reason I do not let my schoolmates have access to my blog and Google+ profile. There have been many many bullying situations going around in my school, not only through my grade, but mostly my grade. Students tolerate bullying at school all the time, and are happy to come home to a safe family friendly environment, where they do not have to have contact with school and classmates at all. After school today, I came back to my best friend Riley's house after school. I was as usual, happy to get out of school, like every other kid. I came online to my regular stuff, my blog, my Google+ page and my 41 subscribers YouTube channel. On blogger today, on my previous latest blog post "Just the Ordinary Orphan" there was a disturbing comment from somebody by the name of 'Riley Jake' who is not Riley, my best friend or anyone I know. This comment was made at 12:27 this afternoon, likely during lunch hour. I know the majority of you reading this, know that this was not you. But if it was, I would like you to know that I count this is cyberbullying, because you knew I would not like to see this comment online, but chose to post it anyway. This is also harrassment, because I do not want you having contact with me, in the real world, nevermind online. I go to Riley's house after school to get away from everyone at school and get the thoughts and bad days at school out of my head. I was not pleased to see your comment today and I would like you to know that I do know that you go to my school and I will be reporting you to the principal and this will be delt with at school, no matter what you do. There are no exceptions, I do not accept cyberbullying and it is final, this will be delt with at school, likely sometime this week. It counts as cyberbullying, if you are contacting me online, in a way I do not like and posting comments you know I do not want to see. If this was not you, sorry for the inconvience and The 99 Problems of Maya Hart will be running regularly again soon. Otherwise, this incident will be reported to the principal and school board immediately.

Sincerly,
Maya Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment