Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Horror is Has No Game On Me

Hey, so this is Maya at The 99 Problems of Maya Hart. So, after school today, The Matthews' family's old friends, Dion and Caprice came over. Dion is an adult and talked with Mr. and Mrs. Matthews and Caprice is his 10-year-old daughter who is a bit younger than us, but we got along well. So, we all went outside at first. At the park, we met a 4-year-old named Kegan. He was adorable and loved us until Caprice threw rocks at him and made him cry. She apologized, but he was 4 and didn't understand. So, then when we got back, we went and got pizza for dinner. We each could have 3 pieces, except one of us had to only get 2. I agreed to be the one to get 2, so that worked out fine. Then Riley didn't wanna go outside again and me and Caprice did, so I took her to Farkle's house, who was unexpectedly not home. I showed her his house though. So, then we went to the saucer park and she was sooo scared of the saucers and panicked whenever I went no handed...when I was sitting. So, then when we got home, we all watched a horror movie, well one and a half. One was called "Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers" and "Halloween 5: Michael Myers's Revenge" it was very terrifying. Michael Myers was a man who always wore a white mask and carried a knife, stabbing people to death. He was shot like a million times and never died. He always managed to stay alive. He escaped out of a mental institution after he shot his sister when he was only 6 years old. In the first movie, he tried to kill everyone. Then at the end, they thought he was dead, but he got in the head of a girl named Jamie who was only 9 years old and posessed her to protect him. In the end of the 1st movie, Jamie ended up stabbing her mother almost to death. Then in Micahel Myers's Revenge, he came back and Jamie was always posessed in the movie and she couldn't speak. Michael Myers went around stabbing people to death. There was a scene where a boyfriend and girlfriend were acting like Riley and Farkle, like exactly like them. Until Michael Myers came up behind them and stabbed the boy to death. "I've basically witnessed this, except for the stabbing Michael Myers part" I said to Caprice. I meant the Riley and Farkle-ish parts. So then I said I was never scared of anything, because I am not and Riley and Caprice were freaked out. I am not afraid of anything. Nothing scares me. Horror has no game on me. It was totally awesome. Right before Caprice went home, I told her Michael Myers is at her house waiting for her. So, we are going trick-or-treating with her on Halloween night, so we'll see her soon unless I was right about the Michael-Myers-waiting-for-her thing. So, check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment