Saturday, October 25, 2014

Two Doubled Meals

Hey, it's Maya and I have a very interesting story to tell you. So, we are still up on Riley's family vacation. Her uncle took us and his friend to Smitty's restaurant for breakfast this morning. When we got there, Riley's uncle's friend wasn't there yet. So, we got in and they took us to our table. Me and Riley looked at our menu's which said "Smitty's Kids Club!" and below it, it said "Kids ages 10 and under" and I was strongly offended. "10 and under?" I questioned at Riley. We both laughed to ourselves. We also had coloring books and a set of 3 crayons, blue, yellow and red beside us. It was hilarious and offensive. Then we got to get our own buffet food. Riley and me got loads of pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries galore all over. It was a delicious disaster. Then Farkle and Lucas each got a couple pancakes with a bit of butter and syrup on top. "You only live once ya know" I told them. They didn't care, they still wanted to eat good. We told Riley's uncle's friend the muffin story from Girl Meets Crazy Hat. Then after we were all done eating, me and Riley were sooo full we were complaining and Farkle and Lucas were all healthy. "The benefits of eating well" Farkle said. Uggh!!" Me and Riley both cried. "How came something that tastes so good..." I said. "Make you feel so bad" Riley finished. "Ugh!" we both cried. Then Riley's uncle and his friend were talking. I was cutting my kiddie book with a knife and Lucas kept taking it away from me. "Hey, give it back!" I cried reaching over at it. "No, it looks disgusting" he said, taking my coloring book away. "No!" I cried. I got it back and kept cutting it. "How do you keep getting that back!?" Lucas asked surprised, taking it away from me. He put it somewhere I couldn't even see it anymore. Riley was reading a weird story in the back of the children's book where you have to fill in the blanks. Then I was cutting a crayon with that knife because Lucas took my kiddie book. "Stop it" Lucas said taking it away, again I always found a way back to it. He tried to take the knife away from me, but I was too strong for him. "Give it to me" Lucas said. "Why?" I asked. "Just give it" He said. "I'll give it when you tell me why" I remarked. "Because, I don't want you getting hurt" he said. "Why do you care? Were not friends" I said. "Yes, your my friend and I care about you, so give me the knife" he said. "Fine" I said sadly, handing over the knife. Then Riley wanted to try cutting a crayon and Farkle wouldn't let her because he feared her getting hurt. "Just give it to Maya, she's tough, she can handle it" Farkle said. "No! Give it to Riley" Lucas disagreed. Adventually, me and Riley were trying to put dents in our hands with the knife and Lucas and Farkle were taking it away from us. Then we got on our way home. In the car, we were freezing cold, so we all huddled up. Farkle hugged me and Riley and Lucas joined on the other side of Farkle. Then when we got home, Riley's uncle mysteriously disappeared. We saw him walking down the street. "What the?" I said. Then he walked up to the steps and locked the car doors, with us in it. "No!" I cried. We were trapped in the car. "Let us out!" we were all screaming. It was very tense in the car and everyone was going AWOL. So, then Farkle said "Girls, calm down. We can find a way out if we calm down" Farkle was right. "If we have to result in eating people, your first on my list" I said to Farkle. "Actually no, Lucas is, he has the most meat on him" I changed my mind. Everyone agreed to eat Lucas first. "Then Maya, she has the next most meat on 'er" Lucas said. "Hey! You'll already be dead #1" I cried. Then Farkle and Lucas decided to team up and get us down and eat us first. So, Farkle tried to calm Riley down. (How? that's confidential information). Lucas tried to calm me down. I almost fell asleep, those idiots almost won. Then they kept trying to get us down so they can eat us first. "I call Riley, she's the sweetest" Farkle said. "I call Maya, she's got the most meat on her" Lucas said, patting my leg. "Hey!" I cried, still half awake. "You callin' me overweighted?" I asked offendedly. "We should have Mackenzie, we'd last a lifetime with her meat" Lucas decided. "Eww, who wants to eat all that?" Farkle pointed out. "Good point" Lucas remarked. Then we tried to opened the car doors and it turned out, that was all we needed to do. We were in there for over an hour. "Seriously!?" I yelled, getting out. We all went inside and that ended that. So, later, Mr. Matthews, Mrs. Matthews and Riley's Uncle are all going to play tennis and we have to stay here. Then we are going to First Alliance tonight. I can't wait for that! Although, this week went by so fast, I feel like it was just 3 days ago I was there. Weird. Well, anyway, I gotta go get my hair done. I am being forced by Mrs. Matthews. So, before she gets me into more trouble I already am in, I gotta go. Catch ya later on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment