Monday, October 13, 2014

This is Not My Home

Okay, so right now I am still at the hospital. My mom said she'd pick me up a half hour ago. I keep on calling her and calling her, over and over and she doesn't pick up. I even called her with the hospital phone. It said on her phone, "Coney Island Hospital" and still she never answered it. She knows that's where I am. And she doesn't know. It could be an emergancy. What if the operation went wrong. What if I got diseased for the operation. What if some medical mistake risked my life. She didn't care. She didn't pick up. It stopped ringing when I called it twice, which meant she ignored it. I am all alone, here in the Coney Island Hospital. She should have picked me up over a half hour ago. Where is she and why is she ignoring me? I called the house from Coney Island 3 times and still no answer. Not even Gammy Hart picked up. I called my mom's cell phone from mine and Coney Island Hospital's phone more than once each. I have been here for almost 24 hours. I mean, your kidding me, right? I am here all by myself. I have my phone which I am talking to you with and my TV, which I am getting seriously tired of. I have only aten sickening hospital food all day today. I am going to miss school tomorrow if I don't get back soon! On second thought, this is not that bad...Well, actually it is. I would rather feel like people care about me, than miss school. I mean, I don't pay attention to any teachers other than Mr. Matthews anyway. So, I would just miss being bored, which I am doing anyway. But, why am I still here? This is not my home. I want to go to my home. Where I belong. I wonder if she's leaving me here on purpose and she will adventually tell Coney Island Hospital to just put me into adoption. Maybe she's faking going missing to not take me back. I guess all those thoughts are a little extreme. I haven't been able to wear normal clothes for the past 24 hours. I am wearing what I slept it! If I don't get back home soon, I will miss everything. My whole life is here in New York City, not in the Coney Island Hospital, with some minor injury, but major burn. Burns are minor in general, but the one I got was pretty big. I saw it in the bathroom today and almost vomitted. And not because I was sick, and this is a hospital. Because that burn looked like my mom's leftover lasaguna after a week. I feel like I am unimportant to this world. My mom didn't even come with me to the hospital last night, I haven't seen her all day. Or Gammy Hart. I don't even have Ginger. They could at least drop Ginger off, at least. Well, hopefully I get out of here soon. This is not my home and I don't plan on it becoming it. So, wish me luck on getting outta here! Oh and one other thing...HELP ME!!

Yup, that is where I am stuck. Oh my gosh, the outside of it looks sooo much better than the inside. Help me outta this!! I miss the sky and everything else in the world. If this is how people who are sick feel everyday, I couldn't take it. Well, see ya later hopefully and HELP ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment