Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Talked No More

So, today was an boring regular day, aside from the Riley trama. So, last night, Farkle stayed with me and I wrote quotes on my DS and showed them to him and then he read them out loud and I saved them afterwards. Then I was staring at something on my DS from 10:33 to 11:45, that was the time I checked on my DS when I started and finished. I am not even kidding. So, then Farkle turned off my DS and put it down beside me and he put my stylus on the desk beside the bed. "Lay down" he said. I slowly laid down, crying. "It's gonna be okay, I can't stay here with you, I can't sleep with you, that'd be awkward" he said. "You call that awkward when every night before this you and Riley--" he cut me off. "You stared for over an hour" he said, stopping me from saying what I was gonna stay. "I'm cute in that picture" I said. "Adorable" Farkle said. "No, don't say that. I was cute" I said. "What about very adorable?" he asked. "Very annoying" I added, turning around. "Who? Me?" he asked. "Ni-Night Farkle" I said motioning him to the other bed. "You'll be okay" he said on the laddar of the bunkbed. "Sh-yeah, you keep tellin' yourself that" I said. He went up and that ended. When we woke up, he followed me around in the morning. Then when we got to school, I willingly let him go to class, but he held my arm so tight. He didn't wanna go. "Farkle, it'll be hard, but I'm stuck with Lucas, ya know and that'll take away all my focus" I told Farkle. "But you've got it better. Lucas is nicer than Riley" Farkle pointed out. "You will be okay, if you really, I mean really, like it's urgent and you need me that much, go to the office and get them to call me down" I said. He slowly let go of my arm. "Go to class, were both gonna be late" I said. He let go and turned around, walking away, looking back only once. In class, I was way early for homeroom and only Sarah was there. I told her what happened last night and she was shocked. Then I went to gym class normally and everything there was normal. It was normal up until lunch. Then Sarah and me went and got Farkle to sit with us. As soon as we met up with Farkle, he ran up and gripped my wrist and said "Don't make me go back" he was nearly in tears. "What happened?" Sarah asked. I grabbed Farkle's arm and pulled him up to me on one side and looked at Sarah on the other side. "I'm betting nothing happened" I said. Farkle helplessly held onto me as we walked over to the table by the office. "This is where me and Lucas sat yesterday" I said taking my seat from yesterday. Sarah got in Lucas's old seat and Farkle shared my seat with me. We went into the library afterwards and normally did our thing. Then the bell wrang and I knew this was gonna be hard. We walked out of the library and me and Sarah immediately turned to Farkle. "She won't hurt you" Sarah said to him. "I-I know" he said. "Think of me, and us and don't hesitate to get us if something goes wrong" I said. He nodded. I gripped his hand and shook it lightly and let go. Sarah grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. "Let's go" she said, guiding me away. Farkle walked away with no confidence in this situation. Me and Sarah got to my locker and we had History. I grabbed my books and headed off. "I hope Lucas doesn't sit in his normal seat" I said. When we walked in, he was sitting in it. "Just great" Sarah said. She walked with me to my desk and I turned and sat in it before Lucas could look at me, or I could look at him. Sarah stood in front of me. "Pay attention" she said. I put my head down on my desk. "You'll do just fine" she said, she walked to her desk on the other side of the room. Mr. Matthews was in a meetin and we had a weird substitute. So, she read through our textbooks with us and everyone took turns reading. When it came my turn, my voice was quiet and it sounded like I was going to burst into tears. I didn't pay attention at all to what the teacher said. I don't even remember what we were even talking about. Then at the end of class, Sarah came up to me and asked "What did you get out of the lesson?" Lucas was still in his desk, packing up his stuff for next class. "Umm" I said looking at my page. "The government election fixes" I said reading straight from my page. I slammed my book shut and smiled up at Sarah. "Maya, you just read that from the book" she said. "And that isn't nearly the page we were on" she said. I looked down upset and confused. "It's alright, we have religion next" she said. "The movie" I said outloud. "What about it?" she asked. I realized, I never told her I couldn't handle watching it. "Were...watching it" I said slowly. "Uh huh" she said. I put my head in my hands, almost crying. "It's okay Maya, your innocent" she said glaring up at Lucas who clearly saw her. The bell wrang and she grabbed my hand and walked me away. Then in religion, she stayed with me on half my chair and put her arm on my shoulder and we watched it together. It ended at a really scary part. Then after religion was science. In science, we did 40 questions that we will be continuing for a while. Abby who sits beside me was annoying the life outta me! He asked about chemical properties and if color was a physical property or chemical property. "It's physical" Abby said to the kid in front of him. "No, it's chemical" said randomly. "Really?" he asked in disbelief. "Yeah" I said. "I don't trust you" he said. "Why not? Are you calling me dumb?" I asked. "Pretty much and you fail like every test you write" he said. "Well then" I said turning to my work. "It's chemical" he said to the kid in front of him. "Told ya" I said. "Well, you got one thing right out of a thousand, congratulations" he said. I rolled my eyes. He kept accusing me of starting and arguement, but it was a joke, he was laughing. "No, I'm not" I said. "See your arguing" he said. "Ugh!" I said and turned back to my work. "I miss when Lucas sat here" I thought to myself. Then after a long while of Abby annoying the life outta me, the next class began and nothing interesting happened then. So, now me and Farkle got back to Riley's house and Mrs. Matthews said there was a terrorist attack in the captial of our country today and it scared poor Farkle. So, now he's scared freaking out. I said "Here, look at my DS picture, you'll feel better" I said showing him the picture I stare at for hours. "That only works for you!" he said. "Why would a picture of you on--" I cut him off. "Check this out" I said pointing to my screen. So, I cut him off for a reason. He didn't think a picture of me doing something stareable would make him feel better. It makes me feel better sometimes, and sometimes it makes me feel worse. It is like 45% of what I was thinking about in History that got me distracted today. The other 55% is the same topic, but not the exact picture. So, check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment