Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Back on a Regular Basis

Okay, so today everything went back to normal. Not with my friends or anything, but from that tramatic hospital experience. I got to school only right as the bell for Period 1 wrang and I missed homeroom class. So, I got to period 1 and it was gym class. We played a ball game with weird things I thought were trampolines as nets. They were small and you could only score if you bounced the ball off the net and someone caught it. I was on the yellow team. Sarah, who was at the hospital with me, was on the blue team and Lucas was on the red team. Whenever it was transistions between me and Sarah's team, of me and her, whoever was going off said "Good luck" to the one of us going on. The one of us going on, said to the one going off "Good job" then we watched the teams play when we were on the bench. When the red and yellow team were off at the same time, Lucas and me talked and watched everyone else together. When blue and yellow were off, I talked with Sarah. I spent most of my day with Sarah and I did talk to Lucas too. In Period 7, science, we got to finish up our questions from last day (which I now have for homework) and I got a major headache. I felt like I couldn't finish my work. I watched Lucas work beside me. "My head hurts" I said. "It's okay, just get through it" he said. "Class is almost over and you only have a few questions left" he added. I turned back to my work and almost threw up. Then it hit me. Oatmeal. It gave me a headache, I wanted to barf because of oatmeal. I had it this morning at 6am. Lucas kept me up all night and I got like zero sleep. I didn't wanna wake up this morning, I was too tired from being up until 3:03am. So, when Sandra came to give me my oatmeal, I was for one, too tired and it wasn't like I was waking up for something decent. It was oatmeal! Oatmeal! Who would wanna wake up when your soooo tired for something that'll only make it worse!? Not me! But I had to. So, science class I had a headache, thanks for that Sandra! Oh and to make that better, the science teacher said as of next class, Lucas will be switching seats with THE MOST ANNOYING kid in my class, not counting Lucas getting in my head. God help me! So, then it was English, period 8 and it was a breeze. We did group work and I worked with 2 girls and an annoying boy. Cooper. God help me once again! So, that was weird. He asked me if I was going to Screamfest, I might go. I will ask. I think it's at the rec center or something. It sounds like something cool kids do and it couldn't possibly be worse than being the 12-year-old girl who sits on her computer on Friday night. So, that turned out decently I'd say. At the end of the day, I had to print out another permission form to watch a sexual graphic movie my religion teacher is showing. Sarah came with me and it took quite some time. So, that was great. Then we left the school and right at the cross walk, we went our seperate ways. I walked normally home to my house. The end. So, that is basically what happened. Oh and I got my ElderWisdomCircle reply today and the girl talking to me, she is really nice, but she's over concerned for my family issues and that isn't even what I was asking for advice on. And she literally said it "I'm concerned for your living arrangements and your relationship with your mother" and I quote. So, I really liked reading her reply, so I will be pretty busy with replying to her for a while. Just when I thought I was done and didn't need ElderWisdomCircle...Nope, were back! So, that's great, I will see you later on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment