Friday, October 3, 2014

Maya Hart's Playlist 2014 (Another Update)

Okay, so it is October now. The month of Halloween! So, this is an updated playlist of Maya Hart's Playlist 2014. So, I've gotten a lot of new songs since the last update, I guess maybe. So, here is another update of "Maya Hart's Playlist 2014" and added "(Another Update)" so enjoy!


1. Avril Lavigne - Here's to Never Growing Up

2. Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi

3. Demi Lovato - This is Me

4. Rihanna - Take a Bow

5. Christina Aguliera - Your Body

6. Jessie J - Domino

7. DHT - Listen To Your Heart

8. Megan Nicole - Never Have I Ever

9. State of Shock - Money Honey

10. Taylor Swift - Haunted

11. Artists Against Bullying - True Colors

12. Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape

13. Avril Lavigne - This Innocence

14. Kelly Clarkson - Because of You

15. Demi Lovato - Lightweight

16. Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts

17. Avril Lavigne - I'm With You

18. Avril Lavigne - I Will Be

19. Demi Lovato - Gift of a Friend

20. Kelly Clarkson - My Grown Up Christmas List

21. Natalie Grant - I Will Not Be Moved

And that is "Maya Hart's Playlist 2014 (Another Update)" Thanks for viewing it, it took me like 20 minutes to do this so...I watsed all my computer time because I have school in less than 10 minutes, so I hope your happy with this playlist because I put all my time and all the effort it takes to type on a keyboard into this!

No comments:

Post a Comment