Monday, October 20, 2014

I Ain't Supposed to be Like This

Okay, so right now it is 8:36pm on October 20th 2014. There are 11 days until Halloween! Okay, that was really random, just pointing it out. So, the point of this post? Oh, yeah...that. So, they usually say people get rewarded for doing good deeds and people are punished for doing bad things. I thought that was how the world works. My world, apparently does not. In my world, Maya Hart cannot win nothin'. So, all I do these days is try and be the best friend and person I can be, and usually if your nice to someone, they'll be nice to you. It's called karma people. But no, in the world of Maya Hart, the only person being punished is me, nobody but me. Riley is being se...Nevermind that. Pretend I didn't say that. See! There I go again, protecting people! So, I am nice and what you would get for being nice is, people being nice to you. Oh, no. Definently not. So, I care about my friends. I am naturally that way. I care about every single one of my friends. I get worried when I feel something's up. I ask them if they are okay if they look the tinyest bit upset, and even when they don't, I randomly ask just to be safe. I know I am never safe, but it's a saying. So, how do my own friends treat me back for that, you might ask. Well, they ignore me when I am upset. They only ask each other what is wrong. Riley and Farkle obviously care about each other. Lucas is ALWAYS asking Riley what's wrong, I am almost sick of hearing how he says Riley, waaayyy more than anyone else's name. Almost as much as I am sick of hearing him say to Farkle "Your my peanut to my butter" which I am HIGHLY sick of hearing, but not in a bad way, like the Riley thing. So, he clearly cares about her and Riley also admitted to caring about him. It's kinda obvious, they all care about each other and nobody cares about me. I am upset, they ignore me. Me and Riley, both injured in some sorta way, they ask and help Riley. Hello!? This ain't karma! I ain't supposed to be like this! It isn't right, it isn't fair! Nobody cares about me and I care about them more than they care about me! I went outside and sat there for like half an hour and Riley literally walked right passed me, like she didn't even know I was there. But oh yeah she knew alright. The lights were on, the door was half open, the whole happenin' scene. And all I do is worry too much and care too much about people who see me seconds to crying and only watch it happen. Not even ask. You'd think karma would come and bite them in the butt! But, no karma is missing in action and Satan's all on my terf! So, now I am really upset and if this doesn't stop, I'm gonna care for them like they care about me and that is not a good thing. God says not to get even with people, oh but this is unessecary. Indefinently unessecary beyond the general factors of life and friendship problems. Yeah, I can sound all smart! I learned it from...school! I got the smarticle disease! And I also have another problem. I am extremely lacking focus in every area right now. It turns out we had history class today and I didn't even know it and it isn't like I wasn't there! I was sooo unfocused, that I didn't even know I what classes I went to today! I sit there in science, sports medicine, workshop and art thinking about....So, it was really hot outside today and Riley and me went to DQ with Daniella in our grade today. Anyway, I lack focus! Reeeaaallly badly! So, I don't know what I'll do. I may have to talk to someone about this, wondering what I'll do. ElderWisdomCircle! Why didn't I think of that! Check up on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and check back soon! I have 6 minutes to submit an ElderWisdomCircle letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment