Wednesday, October 15, 2014

When You Least Expect It

Okay, so today was quite a confusing day, and after school made matters more confusing. So, at school today, I was kinda upset for a reason that is not really about Riley, a reason I am not telling you. So, I kinda just talked to Lucas today and Sarah sometimes too. I didn't talk much today, avoided it as much as possible and I told Sarah I didn't want to go to her sleepover. When she told me Riley was coming, it twisted my head. Then she said the location was moved to her house and it twisted my head even more. I was utterly confused. So I still didn't really wanna have huge social interactions (again, keep your nose outta that business) and I told her I had knitting club that night. "Knitting club? You, Maya Hart, queen of 7th Grade popularity, spend your Friday nights at knitting club?" Sarah exactly said and I don't know how I remembered that exactly. "Uh...yeah" I said kinda madly. "Okay, well what time is...knitting club? at?" Sarah asked. "Uh...What time is the sleepover at?" I asked. "7pm and I see what you are doing" Sarah said. "I am not doing anything! Knitting club isn't at 7pm" I said. "Then when is it?" she asked. "7:01pm" I said and walked up ahead and grabbed onto the back of Lucas's shirt. He looked back confused. "Help me" I said pulling him up to me. "Why? with what?" he asked. "Sarah keeps forcing me to go to her sleepover party on saturday night and I don't want to go" I complained. "Why not?" he asked. "Well, for one it's at Riley's house now" I said. "Ohh" he said for a while. "Knock it off!" I said smacking him. "So? Just tell her you don't wanna go if it's at Riley's house" he said. "But that's not why--" I paused. "Fine" I said and walked into the history class. Then that was over. So, that confused the life outta me. Then at Period 7, we had a lockdown. I actually enjoyed that lockdown. Me and Lucas were talking and banging our backs into the wall behind us and everyone kept sushing us. Then when it was over, Mr. Matthews was paralyzed. He does not like lockdowns, the whole time he was in a ball, hugging his knees saying "Life's not temporary, life's not temporary, life's not temporary." After the lockdown, he said "These are due next class" about our assignments. Sarah raised her hand. "You said we'd get more class time for these" she said. "You have Maya and Lucas to thank for fooling around during the lockdown" Mr. Matthews said. "Thanks alot!" the class all said. I opened my eyes wide and dropped my mouth open. "Oh no, 7th grade schoolmates!? So scary!" I said sarcastically. "Sh-yeah right" I said and showed my hand back at Lucas. He high-fived me and we both did dirty looks at the rest of the class. Then the bell wrang. Sarah was mad at me on the way to math class, Period 8. And this is where school gets pretty boring. So, I'm gonna skip to the end of the day. I came home and online here, to find like 2 new comments on the Riley Jake comment post. "Oh gosh" I thought. I asked Riley Jake who s/he was on my previous comment and s/he replied "I am a person" and I was like wow, corney much? I thought that. And then I saw something I thought I would only see over my dead body. But I checked twice, I am alive, my hearts still beating (4x faster than it was) and I am still on this earth. Riley, as in Riley Matthews, actually commented on my blog and stuck up for ME against Riley Jake. What!? Since when!? She never helped me when Riley Jake struck me the first time and we were friends then! She actually stuck up for me when I least expected it! I mean, what is going on?! Is the world upside down!? Is Mackenzie actually skinny?! Is Farkle actually normal!? Are the Russians actually good people!? Has Isis created world peace!? Has school become an enjoyable thing!? Does my mother actually love me?! Has Ginger actually stopped peeing on my stuff!? What is going on!? The Universe is upside down! I am soooo confused!! What did I do!? Did Sarah tell her something about me that changed Riley's opinion on me!? Is Maddie Rooney not a serial killer!? What is going on!? Someone explain to me the point of this! Okay, this is the thing I least expected to happen in a million years. I thought my mom would actually love me again before this happened and I am not even kidding! I am confused!! See, confusion. This day is full of it. Okay, I am going to just keep up with that Riley Jake post and see what happens next. Keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart...if you can! I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment