Thursday, October 30, 2014

To More Than I Can Be...

Hey, Maya Hart here and your reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart! I am here to make an official stand. I know I said this weeks ago, but I am finally over myself. Over this whole Lucas and Riley thing and how Farkle was right and that's never gonna end and Farkle isn't gonna protect me from it anymore because Riley cares about him again and he doesn't need to do anything for me and Riley just lets it all happen, no offense to her, she's so awesome and I love her to death. Okay, maybe I need to take a breath or two inbetween my sentences. I mean, I get what I can but if that comes with the whole jealousy/lying package, no thanks. So, if I am always gonna be jea,ous and I am always gonna be lied to, I might as well go and put time into someone who will not cost a hard bargain like that. I ain't got no cash anyway. So, I am not being who I can be when I am all jealous, I am not reaching my full potential. So, if that dang cost wasn't in this game, well I would probably be Little Miss Too Annoyingly Perky for the day. But yeah, letting go is allowing helping me to be more than I can be. Mr. Matthews told me and Riley to never go with someone who will hurt you hard enough and not apologize and break the promises he breaks, so yeah. The title of this post is a line from my song, so I got the idea and made it work. Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment