Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Nothing Left to Lose...

Okay, so I never would do this, ever. I never have and now I finally have. I decided to just say it out and ask Riley Jake what his/her problem is. I honestly don't know why s/he is accusing me of bullying people, who are my friends or people I never talk to. I have never posted anything dirty about anyone other than Riley (Matthews) and I am deeply sorry for writing nasty blog pages about her. I don't know who it is, at all. But they know everyone in my grade from school, JQA Middle School (too lazy to write the whole thing) and I don't honestly know what his/her problem is. I don't know what I did wrong at all, s/he is saying I am doing things I have nooo idea where s/he is getting it from. So, I've decided that I am just going to actually communicate with Riley Jake and see what the problem is, because I honestly do not get it. So, hopefully this evolves soon, because this is getting too old. I decided to talk to Riley Jake, because I have nothing left to lose anyway. So, that is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment