Thursday, October 30, 2014

Relieved and Concieved!

Hey, Maya here and this is my latest blog post called "Relieved and Concieved" and I am very relieved and I don't really know what concieved means, I just know it's a word of some sort and I wanted this post to rhyme, so there ya have it. So, I am sooo relieved, and I hope you wanna know why. Well, either ya do, or ya don't but I'm gonna tell ya anyway, like it or not. So, I am sooo relieved that I have not heard from that stupid Austin and Ally bully, the one who was picking on me for sticking up for Trish and then started saying cruel things to me. I haven't heard from them since yesterday night and I am soooo relieved! Last night was the last time they commented and "replied" to me. Yeah "replied" happens to mean that I never replied to them, I replied once every 6 comments they made and it was not very defensive of me. They more wrote message after message harrassing and online bullying me and I decided not replying would be the best idea and I did reply sometimes though to make a point. So, for the past week or so, I have been getting notification after notification of this person telling me mean things, but I've gotten used to it and have stopped telling my friends because God knows they won't care and so do I myself. So, I haven't gotten a reply in a whole day and I think they've cut it out! Hallelujah, it's a Halloween Miracle! Well, it's Halloween tomorrow, so a Halloween-Eve Miracle! Check back later on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment