Tuesday, October 7, 2014

People Change, Memories Don't - Original Page -

This is one of my original pages, I literally made about an hour ago, called "People Change, Memories Don't" and it is very personal, but I feel I can't keep it private like that. So, I guess I'll have to post the truth so the world can hear it. Here it is, the truth I feel.

Okay, so as you all know, this is about Riley. So, I now believe that in thisgeneration, best friends are overrated. Literally. They say they are gonna change your life, like it's a good thing. She changed my life alright. But it's not a good thing!! I want my life back, I don't want her to change my life. I miss the Riley who couldn't replace me with just anyone, the person beside me. Literally, last night she replaced me with the person beside me. Farkle. He was beside me for a while and then when me and him were both upset, guess who she went to? Her best friend, or the psycho boy who has been chasing after her for the past 6 years? The pyscho boy who...Okay, I'm not going to say his whole title again, but him. She chose Farkle. It broke my heart, but what can I say? I didn't count on it, that she'd pick me. Otherwise I'd be full of hope, you hope for things, you get disappointed. I'm not one of those dreamers. So, I wasn't counting on it, even though Maya would. I am Maya, but I don't live like it anymore. If she would just give me a chance, I would've been better than Farkle was. But no, she has to chose him. Fine. Fine. Good with me. I am totally and completely 100% not bothered by this what so ever. Sure, I had so much more to offer, more time for example. But no, no. That doesn't matter. That doesn't matter at all! Nope. So, yeah. I guess that's her loss, but if Farkle's half as good as I would've been, then she'll be fine. I mean, I don't need people pittying on me. Lucas already did last night and he shouldn't have. I have....Okay, so I was going to say something, but I am not going to because of 'Riley Jake' I cannot say certain things because I know the 2 people it possibly is and now because she (which ever one of them it is) is reading this, I am limited to what I can say. So, let's just say I have some decent people at school to talk to. Yeah, because I am limited to what I can actually talk about, I will just say that. I have people at school and she has Farkle. So, I guess we will all be fine. I was replaced by....Farkle. That is soooo sad. Well, I guess it doesn't matter. So, guess what time it is? Yes, it is 5:22pm, but it is also quote time! Let's get some quotes happenin'! I will add to some of these that I feel need a better end and I will tell you about them.

"And you chose him over your best friend who was twice as caring as he was..." I added to this one because she chose Farkle who appeared that way to her, but what she didn't know is she chose the person who had twice as left to offer. She chose a guy over her best friend. That's common, it happens.

I think Riley should honestly keep this in mind. I mean, I know what Farkle knows, she's upset and the injury thing. And I know everything beyond that. Farkle has no idea how much more I know than me does and how much I can completely disown her at school and anywhere else. I'm not saying I am going to tell everyone at school that is what is going on with her, but she should still watch it.

Now, I should take note of this one. Why am I losing everything I stand for, in attempt to hold onto someone who would've given me up for the littlest things. I sit here busy caring about someone who only cared about me in elementary school and September of 7th Grade. Now, it's October and that's all over. She chose Farkle over me. Farkle! I would've cared twice as much as he does and I know the problem twice as much as he does. So, her loss!
This is a true statement for sure and also the title of this blog post. This is a GREAT example of the episodes. The memories, still look the same through the episodes. In reality, she's changed. People change, memories don't.

Oh my gosh this is sooo me!! Sometimes the people closest to me betray me (Riley) and your home isn't a happy place you can be happy, well that's obvious, my home ain't happy. So, this is exactly how I have lived for the past month. Thank you for quotes!
Right there. That is exactly how I feel. The sad moment (for sure) when you can feel (Oh, I can feel it) your best friend slowly drifting apart (Definently). So that is that.

This is exactly true. I don't hate Riley. I'm just disappointed she turned into the friend she said she'd never be. She said she'd never betray me and I know for a fact she told me she'd never replace me with Farkle. That she said for sure, because she knows I felt that way often. Then she said she could never and that is exactly what she did.


I am going to end this right here. There are no words left to say about her. She can talk to Farkle about everything, but what she doesn't know is I would've cared 10x more. I know all her secrets and that's why she shouldn't lose me. I am losing myself, trying to hold onto someone who doesn't care about me. Riley has changed, but the episode memories never will. She was so close to me, she betrayed me and I can't even go home to a happy place. I am going through that sad moment when my best friend is slowly drifting away and she became someone she said she'd never be. All those quotes. Right there. And the sad part is, I'm living every single one of them....

No comments:

Post a Comment