Friday, October 24, 2014

Remember That?

Okay, so school today was exactly as I thought it would be. Yeah, I went crying in the bathroom every period at one point, besides for Sports Medicine which we learned CPR and I was interested in that because I wanna know what NOT to do if Lucas is dying because of....some unknown reason that definintly would not be my fault. So, I went in for the rest of the periods, and cried in the bathroom each period for like 5-7 minutes of it. People had to ask me twice to repeat what I said because I was crying not to cry and I didn't wanna be so out there. So, yeah that happened. And the worst part of this all is, in history class I couldn't focus because I was back thinking of things I know I could never have. Yeah, I knew I'd be thinking of that today. But I thought I would be overly happy because of it. But no, I was upset because of 'thinking of things I know I'll never have' and I quote, my line from the episodes, episode 5. So, on the bright side, no updates on Flaws and what happens there. So, yeah that was really how today played out. Remember when I told you I'd be crying? Remember that? Remember when I told you I'd be thinking about that? Remember that? Remember when I told you I know how it's gonna turn out? Remember that? Remember when I told you about how it feels to lose yourself within a second and go into a little mini heart attack because you think of something that makes you go all tingly and it almost feels so weird, it hurts? Remember that? No, you don't because that is the first time I told you that. I remembered that because it happened to me a 1:38 seconds ago. Oh, yeah there it is again. Nevermind that. So, enjoy your life and be happy your not me because there are storm clouds hangin' over my head. No, I'm not kidding, it's raining here in New York City. So, just be glad because my mindset is only tearing me apart. Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment