Thursday, October 2, 2014

I Look In The Mirror of Idioticness

Okay, so I just read wikia, and can I say, I am an idiot. I am a true 100% stupid idiot. I mean, don't you hate it when you "assume" things!? Good gosh, that could kill me. I am a true idiot. I bet you wanna know why. Yeah, I bet you think I'm a mind reader. I guess your thinking that I am getting annoying right now. I bet your thinking I should get to the point right fast here. Okay, so anyway. So, wikia is a complete weirdo. Okay, I am along with wikia. Let's just say I no longer wanna see Girl Meets World of Terror. It used to be my destined episode, now I hate it. Why does every good episode end up being hated by me because of the same reason? So, this is what wikia quotes, exactly about Girl Meets World of Terror.

Girl Meets World of Terror

  • Lucas seemed to brush Riley off when she attempted to flirt with him.
  • Lucas stands up for Maya when Farkle's trying to get inside of her head while she's pitching, and calls her "his" pitcher.
  • When Lucas takes Maya out of the game to help Farkle, Maya thinks he's trying to ask her out. 
  • Lucas and Farkle show up at Maya's bedroom window to scare Maya and Riley. 
  • Lucas doesn't understand why Riley is afriad of Maya's house and says her neigborhood is great. 
Yeah, that's right. Let's start from the beginning, shall we? Well, Lucas and Riley's relationship is dying down. Which means you know what. Lucas stood up for me when Farkle tries to get to my head. Weird, Farkle tries to get to my head, that is odd and especially the fact that Lucas stand up for me against it. Then there's that point. Yikes, well I thought Lucas was going to ask me out!? What the heck is wrong with me!? Am I some sort of psycho maniac or some sort!? Am I an idiot!? I would say at that moment, I definently am. The next bullet, isn't really major. I mean, I already knew that. The last one isn't that major either. I mean, my neighbourhood is quite normal I'd say, he just pointed it out. But that third bullet is like Yikes! I mean, I am pyscho!! A lunatic! I now look in the mirror of idioticness.

No comments:

Post a Comment