Monday, October 6, 2014

RE-IMPORTANT NOTICE: Bullying Through School

Dear, Blog Viewers

As a follow up to my past blog post, I have to say that this harrasment has not stop, as I had to remove another comment on the previous post from this 'Riley Jake' character. I would also like to point out that telling someone they are cyberbullying is not being rude, it is being honest because I never said anything specifically about you and who you are, Riley Jake. I also note that there is nobody that goes to my school named 'Riley Jake' and it is clearly a cover up so I don't know who it really is. But I will find out, because if it goes that far, the principal will be dealing with this. So, I am just pointing out that telling someone they are cyberbullying me, is not being rude. I have made it clear that I do not want to hear from 'Riley Jake' anymore and I have recieved more than one nasty comment from this character, and it is indeed harrasment and cyberbullying because I clearly have told him/her to stop. And if I have not made myself clear, I do not want to hear from 'Riley Jake' anymore and I do not want to recieve any more nasty comments from him/her. I have made myself clear and I will not tolerate anymore cyberbullying from him/her. I am talking to the principal of my school tomorrow as soon as I can. So please take note of this and leave me alone because it is too late to turn back and no matter what comments I recieve, I am still talking to the principal about this, no exceptions. I hope and expect not to see anymore nasty comments from the 'Riley Jake' character, and if so, it will be delt with as soon as possible. I'm sorry for the inconvience and I thought we would be able to run the blog as normal again, but it came up again and I do really apologize to those who have nothing to do with this. Again, I will run The 99 Problems of Maya Hart as usual again as soon as possible. Still keep in touch with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart (Unless your Riley Jake, if you are, just bug off) as we will be posting regularly as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvience!

Sincerly,
Maya Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment