Monday, October 20, 2014

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Theme Change

Dear Blog Viewers,

Hey, it's Maya here with some news of some sort. Good or bad, I don't know. Well, no this is not about Riley Jake, as all the important notices are. I have changed the background of The 99 Problems of Maya Hart. I only did it for one reason. Because my original background blacked out and I could not find the same image again, I got a decently similar one and I think it looks pretty good. I actually kinda like it. I'm gonna miss my old one, but I'll get over it. Nothing else on this blog will change, just the theme and this isn't gonna happen often at all. I won't do it unless I actually have to, like I did today. So, that is the only reason for the change, this will likely not happen again! Just letting you all know!

Sincerly,
Maya Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment