Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Used to Being Used

Your reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, I'm Maya, the blog author and the girl with the life that is spilled right here! So, last night was very intreaging. I know I didn't spell that right, I don't even really know what it means, but it was still intreaging. So, first of all, karma came back to bite FARKLE in the butt. Yeah, only Farkle was affected and he tried to tell me I was, but I think he didn't wanna be the only one, so he dragged me into it and told me I was jealous and karma was after me. So, I just listened. So, what karma did to "us" was the homework thing. Farkle used to help me with my homework, much to Riley's dismay. Yeah, I know what that means, it is all over wikia. So, what Riley usually did was go on her computer and crank up her headphones very loudly. So, Farkle dragged me over to the main computer. "Go get your thing-a-majigs" he said. I got up from the chair and grabbed my headphones. "And I love it how you know what a thing-a-majig is" he said. I sat back down and we went on YouTube. He clicked the song, Avril Lavigne What the Hell. Then he cranked it up so loud, almost blowing my eardrums. "Ouch!" I yelled at him. "Turn it down" I said. "No, live with it" he said. I rolled my eyes and turned my focus back to the screen, where on another window, he put up our wikia. So, after the first song was finished, I was relieved that the blasting of my eardrums was over. So, the he clicked the next song and my eardrums started crying again. Heaven. So, then I screamed again and Farkle slapped my arm. "Stop it, listen" he said. So, then on wikia, I wanted to go on my page but Farkle wouldn't let us go on any page but his. So, then Riley and Lucas finished and wanted their computer back. "Yes have it! It's killin' me!" I said happily giving it up. It came to Farkle's dismay that I gave it up so easily. Then at bedtime, Farkle was telling me what to do and basically had all control over me. He told me something that made me listen to whatever he said so he would protect me from seeing what I didn't wanna see. He told me that Riley and Lucas were not gonna stop doing this together thing, no matter how many times Lucas promised me he would stop. He said if I listened to him, he would keep me from seeing and hearing them like that. I agreed but wasn't gonna let Farkle get to me. Adventually, I felt be-littled and Farkle was outta control, he controlled my every move. That is not a joke. So, then adventually Farkle didn't wanna be in the same bed with me, so he kicked me off and made me go anywhere else, he didn't care. So, I lyed on the floor fidgiting around. "Stop it" Farkle said. I dropped the piece of the old dresser I was playing with and it fell on my head. "Ouch" I said quietly. "What!?" Farkle said annoyed. "It fell on my head, the sharp part" I said. "I didn't ask for your life story, hun" he said many times over that night. So, then he made me get back on the bed when Riley and Lucas were constantly getting outta the other one. Farkle yanked my arm on and shoved me into the wall. He banged my head into the wall, forcing me to move over. I was about to get up, finished listening to Farkle, he didn't allow me to get up, but I was gonna do it anyway. And before he could, he said "Would you rather just see them in front of your own eyes, because I could make it happen" Farkle whispered to me. I backed up back into my spot. "Get me the water" he said. I got up and went over to the water. I grabbed it and brought it back to Farkle. "It's all wet, take it" he said shoving it up to me. I gripped it and took it back over to where it was on the little TV. So, then I stood there in front of the TV, holding the water bottle to the ground and I suddenly stopped thinking properly. All the things Lucas said, nights before, all the promises he made compared to what he did afterwards, breaking everything he said to me, stuck with me. My best friend having betrayed me and would've rathered to hate Farkle, than to love me, stuck with me too. I rubbed my head, where Farkle slammed it into the wall, Farkle, one of the most innocent people I know, did such a thing because he wanted attention from Riley. It stuck with me, all of it. I thought of it. Then Riley and Lucas got off the bed and I remembered Farkle promised to keep me away from it, so I for once in that hour, turned around from the water bottle. "What are you doing?" Lucas asked Riley, knowing it wasn't something he'd be pleased in her for. "The right thing" Riley said. "Huh?" I thought, turning around slightly. "Your not gonna hit anyone, are you?" Lucas asked her. She didn't answer. "Oh no" Lucas said concerned. "Are you gonna hit me?" he asked. "No" she said. "You gonna hit Maya?" he asked. "No!" Riley said as if it were the dumbest idea ever. "You gonna hit Farkle?" Lucas asked. She didn't answer. "Uh oh" Farkle said. Riley slapped Farkle and was yelling at him for attacking me. I turned around, not my whole body, just my head, so I could watch. "Maya, get over here" Farkle said. I ran over and jumped beside him. "You can't win her over, she's on my side. She'll listen to whatever I say" Farkle said. "You don't have to listen to him, Maya" Riley said. "She will" Farkle said. "Maya, go turn on the lights" he said. I jumped up and turned them on and plopped right back beside Farkle. "Look at the bruise you gave me" Farkle said showing Riley and tiny red spot. "There's nothing there" Riley said. "Yeah, there is" he said. "Turn 'em off Maya" Farkle said. I jumped up and turned them off, placing myself back beside Farkle, fearing what he would put me in front of if I didn't listen to him. I then finally got up and stood beside Riley and gripped her arm. "Come on, Maya. You know what they'll do" Farkle said. "Riley would never mean to" I said. I had trust in them that they wouldn't do that and I didn't need Farkle to protect me from it. Riley grabbed onto me as I did to her. Lucas grabbed onto the other side of me, but I huddled up against Riley. "No? Okay then" Lucas said offended. Then Riley said she's not forgiving Farkle for attacking me and he said he's not forgiving her for attacking him. Then after a while of conversation about nothing, Farkle said he forgave her, much to Riley's surprise. Then Riley forgave him too. The two were being all "Riley and Farkle" and so Lucas and me both felt left out, so we kept trying to get with them to come with us too. So, then me and Lucas were making mean comebacks at each other like "I would rather date Claire than you" and if you knew who Claire was, you'd know that was a huge insult. I said I would rather date Ethan than him. Again, huge insult. "I would rather date Katie than you" I said. "But she's a girl and so are you" Lucas pointed out. "Oh, I know" I said implying I would rather date a sickening girl than him. So then I said that Lucas couldn't do this all night, firing lame comebacks at me and so he tried. Farkle encouraged him to keep going and he didn't know it but it did really hurt me, all the things he was saying. Like, my problem with my family is my fault, nobody wants to be my friend (which is not true, I am the most popular girl in 7th grade) and Riley is sick of me and I am a failure and more. So, Farkle finally realized that I wasn't taking this as a joke anymore and told Lucas to stop. Lucas didn't know it wasn't a joke anymore, and so I ran out crying. Farkle came and got me later from the other room and Lucas apologized to me and I accepted because I know he'd never mean anything like that, or so I hope. So, then that ended that. It took me all day to write this post. Started writing at 8:08am and eded at 8:57pm. So, that's just great. Check back soon on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment