Thursday, October 16, 2014

3 Hours Felt Like a Second

Okay, so do you guys believe in totally predictable outcomes? Well, do because once again, Riley is hating on me! Yay!!! (That was indefinently sarcasm). So, why you might ask? Well, the one thing I actually did wrong, is try to help her. Yeah, so last night, she showed me a weird towel that Sarah told me about called "The Monster Blood Towel" because it was a towel (that is shaped like a colorful flower, but that isn't important) with blood stains all over it. I got concerned for her and I didn't know what to do. I just tried to go to sleep, and I did fall asleep. I fall asleep fast, it comes natural, but I easily wake up. So, I did wake up and it wasn't because someone was screaming this time. It was complete utter silence. "Weird?" I thought. Then I could not sleep, I was tossing and turning around and my instincts were telling me something wasn't right. What kinda girl has instincts about...Nevermind. So, I felt something was wrong, so I woke up Riley (she was half asleep) and asked if she was okay, to make sure. She said she was and she doesn't want to talk about anything with me. So, this is what it has came down to. I saw that coming. So, then I get all worried, and I am not going to be able to sleep and guess what? That sleep was the worst sleep I have had since I was 8 years old. So, then I didn't think it would come to this, but I got Ginger to pee on her pillow, so she'd give in. But instead she took her little Riley-self up into the top bunk and ditched on me. Wow, okay. I told her to just flip Ginger's peed on pillow and she can still stay down with me, but she ignored my idea and went up anyway. Perfect....So, now I am completely confused and upset at the same time. So, I got Ginger out of her cage and started talking to her. Then I forgot that I could always call Lucas and I knew he would help me and be on my side. So, I called at 10:30 at night and there was no answer like 5 times. So, I gave up. Then the Monster Blood Towel was on my bed and I freaked out and threw it. It kept appearing back on my bed and I accused it of being posessed. So, then Riley woke up and told me to go to bed. So, I out Ginger back and got back in. Then Riley randomly said "Hello?" and I was like "What!?" in my head and then I realized she was on the phone. "Lucas keeps getting a call from a blocked number" Riley said. "It's me!!" I yelled, I was thinking of saying "you idiots" at the end of that sentence, but decided not to. Riley told him it was me and I was like "Why did he block me, what's his problem?" and she said that he blocked me way back in September because I was "annoying and rude" back then. Then guess what she added "Oh wait, nothing's changed" and I was like "What the heck did I ever do to any of you!?" I mean, Hello!? Riley Jake all over again! So, they finished their phone call and Riley went to bed. I started crying and crying, I always thought everything was gonna be okay and I never EVER thought Lucas would turn against me for NO SOLID REASON what so ever. So, I was crying pretty hard, when I realized Sarah will listen to me. I called her and told her everything. She felt bad for me and told me it was gonna work out fine, I didn't believe her, I don't believe her. She said she may be absent tomorrow and I went freaking out because I can't only have Lucas that I know in my class! Now I am hated on for no reason and because I was trying to help. That is just great. Couldn't get more simpler than that. I am LITERALLY innocent this time, I did more good than bad!! So, keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, I bet it's more than 99 but it's a saying and a point. So, see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment