Saturday, October 25, 2014

Got The Gutt to Graduate from the Grudge

Hey! Maya here on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, here with some news that is major to me and is probably like "So what?" to you. So, I have FINALLY decided to change my cover photo on Google+ and I am finally graduated for holding a grudge on something I know I'll never have. I never wanted to change that Google+ cover photo, but now I realized, I have all of this, everything I came here for in the first place and of course, if I could have it, I definently would. But because I cannot, I told myself "Maya, just get over it, you'll never get it, so be like episode 7 you and realize, not to hope for things so you don't get disappointed" so that is exactly what I did. I decided to completely change the subject of my Google+ cover photo, to one of me and Riley in the cafeteria in Girl Meets the Forgotten. I also changed my profile picture because I wasn't really feelin' the one I had. Yeah, I changed it to a one from Flaws, but it is just me standing there in that gym scene which I am like totally over. So, it is totally fine. I will even show you my old cover photo, compared to my new one and my old profile picture compared to my new one:

Old Cover Photo:

New Cover Photo:

Old Profile Picture:

New Profile Picture:

So, see? The old cover photo, is now gone, replaced with the new one, which is now here. I was just not feeling the old profile picture, see there was nothing wrong with it, I just wasn't feeling it. And yeah, my new one is from Flaws, but it is totally regular. That Flaws gym scene, yeah I think it is the exact same scene, in fact, I know it is the exact same scene, but it looks perfectly regular and just fine. So, that is that. Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and don't forget to check back soon. I'm watching you! No, no I am totally kidding. I ain't watching you, that'd be weird! Okay, so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment