Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hart's Hated Hatable Hates

Hey, it's Maya Hart here on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart. Anyone who reads here regularly wonder how many times it is I write about "Nights I just had that I really hate" Well, I wondered how many that was too. I hated some because I cried and others because I laughed. Sometimes, it is not cool to laugh. It wasn't for me. It really wasn't. I shouldn't have. I wouldn't have. It wasn't good and I hate myself for that. So, here are the list of nights I hate and why I hate them:

October 12th 2014 - The night I got burned on my oven trying to catch Ginger from going under the oven. I was in the deep deep physical pain of death. I thought I was gonna die.

October 13th 2014 - The night I was still in the hospital, but I should've been picked up that day, but my mom forgot me there. I talked to Lucas on the phone all night about him having a crush on Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood and our crushes and all. It was too good being left there, and I don't like that.

October 23rd 2014 - Why? That was Thursday night. What was sooo bad about Thursday night? Well, the night that I was gonna be totally overly-perky at school because peep's are too nice (that is one reason, I don't like that at all) and also because it turned out to be a catastrophe, I had to take Angela down and showed her all the pictures on my DS. Read: The Instant Feeling of Life to Death

October 26th 2014 - The night that I had to tell Lucas the story of how I was bullied online about Trish from Austin and Ally. He forced me to tell him and then we did the boys and girls challenge. Any night including the boys and girls challenge is a bad night because it was too good.

October 27th 2014 - Last night, I cried sooo hard like for real and it wasn't because of the boys and girls challenge, promises were broken as my heart. Dignity, how it's all gone. Then also it ended doing the boys and girls challenge. That is another thing that I do not like. I don't like it. Do not. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment