Wednesday, October 22, 2014

We Could've Been Gone...

Okay, so I just discovered something very very disturbing. Last night when me and Farkle were outside at 8:00pm in the picth black we could've been highly in danger. If we didn't spend most of that time in Safeway, we could've easily been gone. It's New York City, there was a terrorist attack on our capital city today and Mrs. Matthews explained to us that there are "sleeping terrorists" everywhere, who are terrorists and they are born and raised in this country of America and attack people to die for someone called "Olla" which is their God and they die for this so called "Olla" and they kill everyone they can find and then they die. That is a terrorist attack. So, there are sleeping terrorists who are born and raised to be terrorists and they await their day to die for Olla. These "sleeping terrorists" randomly attack people because it is their day. So, if a sleeping terrorist had last night as their day and they happened to be living in New York City, me and Farkle would've been gone. They would've likely got us. It could've happened. We could've been gone...But were not! I told Farkle last night as we were leaving Safeway, "If anyone wants to get you, they'll have to get through me first" that is exactly what I said, because it is true. I am not letting someone hurt Farkle. If they wanna hurt him, they can get passed me and if they do...well, I'll be gone too. So, we could've been gone, thank god were not. I am glad that New York was a target in 9/11 and it won't really be anymore, likely. Hopefully. So, we are okay and I am sooo thankful for that! But we could've been gone...Glad were not. Well, I for sure would've been gone. Maybe I could've convinced them to let Farkle go if they got me. I would've done that. Or if they wouldn't have let that happened, they would've been too focused on getting me, me making myself the target, Farkle could've had time to get away. I don't know, these are crazy thoughts, honestly. Well, thank god we are okay, not like we saw anything out there at all. Were okay and that's what matters, Farkle is okay and he's fine now, just scared. So, thanks for reading and please pray for those who are under attack, I know we will be praying too. Check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment