Friday, October 17, 2014

45 Minutes of Dignity Left

Okay, so as the title says, I have 45 minutes of dignity left. Why, you might ask. Well because in less than an hour, Girl Meets Crazy Hat is airing on our channel, as in we will get to watch it tonight. On the Canadia channel, Girl Meets Flaws is airing. I hate both those episodes, for an extremely similar reason. Well, everyone's known how much I hate muffins (the episode Girl Meets Crazy Hat A.K.A muffins) and it has been that way for over a month and now the moment is finally here. Muffins is airing in less than 45 minutes and I have that amount of dignity left. Because once muffins airs, I will have no dignity left what-so-ever once muffins airs. This is th start of a beginning. Not the end of something, the start of it. As in, it's only the beginning and muffins is gonna take me down a nasty trail man. I have 41 minutes exactly of dignity left. Wish me good luck because time passes by sooo fast these days and an hour will come before I know it and I will have watched the one and only muffins. 40 minutes in counting until my life is more over than it already is. So, how much dignity do I have left? Well, my popularity rank, my friends, and...yeah that's it. So, I have like 15% of my dignity left and after muffins airs, I will have...39 minutes in counting, 38 minutes in counting. Anyway, I will have like 8% of my dignity left. Hallelujah, my life is only getting worse. Of course, right now I think this is a bad thing, but I won't one day. And I cannot believe I just admitted that. I didn't mean it, okay I did but I also didn't, it makes no sense, leave it alone people! So, now my dignity is dropping faster than my mom's sallary. God help me get through this! So, here we go, Muffins is airing in approximentally 37 minutes.




There is it. Oh how the might heavens have fallen. Muffins is airing in approximentally 26 minutes, exactly. So, for as right now stands, 26 minutes, not 0 I am happy to say that the next 26 minutes of my life will be taken for granted. 25 minutes in counting, taking advantage of it. Highly, taking advantage of it...Okay, if I want to take advantage of it, this isn't a very efficient way of doing it. So, I'm gonna go and take advantage of it before my dignity is flushed down the toilet with the only 85% of my dignity, lost years ago. So, I, the one and only, Maya Hart, is out to take advnatge of my dignity some place else. Check up on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!
P.S - 23 minutes in counting until muffins air!

No comments:

Post a Comment