Monday, October 13, 2014

Emergancy Night

Hey, it's Maya. I am posting this to you from my smartphone at the hospital. Last night, I got burned kinda by the oven, kinda not. Okay, I'll tell you the story.

So, I was playing with Ginger in the kitchen. Then she ran through my legs and I backed up, trying to catch her. I didn't see the open oven behind me and I fell onto the door of the oven and it broke off the oven and the 400 degree pan flipped up and smacked me in the back. It stuck there from the greese on it and I screamed my head off. Gammy Hart came over and tried to help me up. "Maya, Maya!" she yelled. I was screaming and crying, it hurt soooo badly. "Katy! Get down here, your daughter got hurt!" Gammy Hart yelled. My mom came downstairs. "What is it mom?" my mom asked Gammy Hart. "Maya fell into the oven" she said. "Maya!" my mom yelled. She rushed over to me and held onto me. "Mom, call the ambulance!" she yelled. Gammy Hart got on the phone and confused the heck out of the doctors and nurses. They finally got the point and rushed over as fast as they could. When they got there, they looked at the burn and grabbed out a stretcher and helped me on it, facing down because the burn was on my back. They put a light blanket on top of me. Then we road away in the ambulance and when we got there, we went into the hospital. We went into a patients room and they put a new blanket on the burn and then put ice on top and then another blanket on top of the ice. Then after a while, the burn went numb and they put me in the weird hospital dress. Then it was lights out and there was only a curtain between me and the other patients! I could hear some of them snoring! Old men snoring! Oh my gosh, I could not sleep at all! It was sooo hard to sleep here, I was dying!! I stayed up all night it seemed. It felt weird when I woke up the next morning, It was naturally uncomfortable. They got me disgusting oatmeal for breakfast. I hated it. But I ate it anyway. So, now then they told me I will see the doctor at 1pm, to determine how bad the burn was. But for now there was a TV hanging from the roof and they gave me a remote. They said I could change the channel from the news if I wanted. This was at like 9am. So, I changed it to Disney and watched out of this world and my episode, episode 4 was on. I watched it and I am still in the middle of Out of This World. I also have my smartphone, they let me use while I wait for the doctor. So, now because my phone has interent access, I can check all my notifications and stuff. I've been on here for a while, watching random shows in the background. So, that's it for now. I am bored, someone save me!! I guess I may make a post later after the doctor comes and tell you how that goes. Wish me luck, I just might die. And not because of the burn. Because of boredm in a lame hospital! Help me!! Well, check back soon. I have nothing better to do and I'll sure be posting later. Ugh!! Help me!!

2 comments:

  1. Me and my mom went to your house this morning to drop off all your stuff you left at our house. Your mom said you got in an accident last night and won't be home until 2pm. I told Riley and Farkle and they didn't care. They were annoyed of you and it, even Farkle was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course they did. Auggie, I'm not surprised. I know it has come to that. I am in a hospital with minor injuries and they are annoyed because I supposedly got hurt. I'm used to it. I'm surprised Lucas wasn't like that as well. He probably was, just not in front of you.

      Delete