Friday, October 10, 2014

Target of Offense and Attack

Okay, so tonight was officially one of the worst nights of my entire life. If I hadn't had such a rough childhood, it would by far be the worst night of my life and I am not even kidding. So, it was supposed to be the best night of my life. We were all going to go to Youth Night at the leisure center. Then when we got there, they didn't let Riley in because they didn't believe she was 12. They normally might have. Farkle and Lucas hadn't arrived yet. So, then Riley was acting like a 7-year-old being so stubborn and not even wanting to stay as long as we could. I knew we'd be able to get away with it anyway. When they said kids under 12 leave, if we didn't leave, we would have made it. I knew it, but noooo!! Little Miss Know-it-All just can't take a risk in life. So, no. Now we are standing here in public yelling at each other. 12-15 year olds staring at us. So, what does Riley do? She kicks me! Oh. My God. She just kicked me in public. She like attacked me with her hands and feet and that was a HORRIBLE misuse of body language! She seriously needs help! She kicked me in public a few days ago as well. So here I am, embarrased as heck. This 12-year-old girl is attacking me, another 12-year-old girl in the middle of a public leisure center! I am embarrased as heck and I can't help but trying to smack some sense into her. And now she's attacking like a 3-year-old. So, we've went from 7 to 3 years old now. Okay, so now the security guard said if she calls her parents, they can talk to the administration and they'll let her in. But no, Riley now calls her parents and starts yelling and doesn't even ask if they can nicely talk it over with security, no we've gotta yell into the phone. So, now I am completely embarrased. So, then security talks to Mrs. Matthews and she says we have to come home and she's not going to even try to talk to security because Riley has to get physical. So, now were going home and Riley has officially ruined my night. Then the night is the worst of my problems. I told Riley we would've been able to stay if she didn't start getting physically fiesty. "Your a failure, you fail everything!" Riley yelled at me. "You have no family and it's all your fault! Your fault! I see why your mom hates you! You could have a family if it wasn't for you!" she yelled. I was devistated and nobody has ever been mean to me in my life. I had to try sooo hard not to cry. The worst I said was she needed help controling her body language, attacking me in public. So, then Riley walks off and I have to go with her because FYI, we have the same ride! So, then we are outside and I am mad because she has got us kicked out of the pool. So, the these stupid girls about, likely older than us. Maybe 13-14 years old. They decide to get into this. You know what both of them do? They stick up for Riley. "I would rather be in her posistion than yours" the sassy one said. "Nobody asked you!" I yelled at her. They kept bullying me and Riley, oh she says "Thanks!" to them for bullying me! What the heck!? Who does that!? What am I everyone's target!? So, now I am trying not to cry my eyes out. That one girl just would not shut her mouth. So, I adventually got rid of her. So, then Mrs. Matthews' car drives up and I get in the front because I cannot sit in a seat with Riley, no chance. So, now Mrs. Matthews of course, did what everyone else did. She took Riley's side! Oh my gosh, I wish I told those girls and Mrs. Matthews what Riley said about my family and the failure thing. Too little too late. So, now I am trying not to cry my eyes out. I am literally saying "Maya, don't think about it" over and over in my head. I had to think of Nelson playing the violin in Austin and Ally and the haunted teddy bear and the "Please don't pee in the pool" song to keep myself from crying. When we finally got home, I went upstairs and slammed Auggue's bedroom door and started crying my eyes out in there. I got in my pyjamas and came down to write this. That is the real story and if the fools who took her side, saw what really went on, they would've been on my side. Oh, and BTW Riley also called me worthless. So, yeah. Thanks for viewing and check back up on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon, unless your Riley. I mean, Riley Jake and Matthews. I would rather Riley Jake. Yeah, that's right. So, anyway. What I said before, stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment