Friday, October 17, 2014

The New Best Friends!

Okay, so yesterday, Riley got a new hampster she called Kiwi. Kiwi is orange with little white spots. So, Kiwi pooped on my laptop, the TV remote and the couch, oh and the counter. I had to control him while Riley was trying to get his cage and clean up the poop. So, that was interesting. We've decided that today, I will go home and grab Ginger and then bring her back here, so she can have a new best friend! Kiwi may be way smaller than Ginger, but Ginger would never hurt anyone that I know of. She just doesn't tell me when she needs to go to the bathroom. She's peed on my pillow multiple times. So, Ginger and Kiwi can become best friends! That'd be awesome. I said Lucas was my best friend, not to mention that I was reeeaally tired and half asleep. I fall asleep pretty darn fast, but I wake up when there's noise. So, I must've been dillusional. But if I was dillusional, I wouldn't remember saying Lucas was my best friend. Maybe I meant it, maybe I didn't. I was just mortalized by what happened with Riley and him like 2 nights ago. I guess, maybe that's it. I was always upset when Lucas was with us because it made me feel bad, because of what happened. But I am totally back to normal now. I am rarely actually upset in the episodes, so I am not gonna be that girl who makes us all drama. Yuck, nobody likes drama, it's depressing and annoying. I was wacking Farkle with a pillow last night. He is a lot meaner to me than he used to be, I really don't know why. He's not like that to Riley. He's nicer to her lately. Maybe because he's extra nice to her, he took his niceness and gave it to Riley, so all he can be to me is mean. I don't know, it seems like that is what happened. Well, Ginger and Kiwi will become great friends! Ginger will be happy to get to see someone other tha humans to be friends with. Thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and don't forget to check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment