Thursday, October 23, 2014

Shot Down No More (Maya's Attack)

Hey, so it's Maya back here with a message that will set things all into proportion. I learned that word 3 days ago. In school. Yeah. Uh huh. Anyway. Yep. Anyways! So, this is how it will go down:

Riley, I'll tell you what. Yeah, you. You can have whatever you want, as long as I find out what it is first to see if it is even possible. I cannot tolerate communication problems, for one. I don't wanna deal with babies or kids who cannot even speak properly. I for sure am not leaving this situation, you can call that outta the question. Because I would rather keep living alone with Farkle than be gone. And nothing even close to threatning on my half! Heck no! No family issues, nobody with my personality, nobody who fails school. Also, if you go, Riley, your songs go, your everything goes and there's no "They aren't available to anyone else!" because if your gone, they are exactly available to everyone else. No, mine are not because I ain't goin anywhere fast, or anywhere at all! So, I will be okay with that. Because, uh, I'm the better person. I know it can't be 100% my way and that is how life works and I'm willing to accept it. I have no other choice. So, consider yourself lucky. But I am not starting no conversation and neither is Farkle, I won't let him. So, just be aware that I am completely considerate right now and I will be okay. Just consider yourself lucky that you, Riley, the person that used to be most important to me is not anymore. I have other things to be focusing on and that highly raises my consideration because you aren't my main focus anymore. So, consider that a good thing. So, today is my field trip, Farkle is terrified of being alone in his class, and I am stuck with stupid stupid Lucas and well, Sarah and reaction girl, who will always wanna be together. So, I'll just go on my field trip as regular. So, I hope that you consider yourself lucky that I'm not basing my life on you anymore. So, be happy about that, other people are more important to me and that is why I am sooo considerate right now. I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm just saying I have other interests other than you now. My gutt wouldn't spill it if it had to, but I will be just fine with that. So, be happy I don't need you as much anymore. I only really need you because you are apart of the show mainly. So, happy living, because you are lucky now.

I'm well aware that wasn't really an "attack" but the title sounds better that way. So, it was more of a defense, but it doesn't matter. Check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon! Have a great day and wish me luck on my field trip today and wish Farkle luck going to class! He's really scared to and doesn't want to at all. So, maybe he can just go where he goes in Flaws, going missing from class. So, I'll tell him to do that if he can't handle it. Well, wish us luck today!

No comments:

Post a Comment