Saturday, November 1, 2014

Horrors and Happiness!

Hey, Maya here on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart. So, Halloween is over. It's November now, as you can see. So, I have like 10 pounds of candy. I have had a minor stomache ache all morning. So, trick-or-treating was awesome in a way and creepy in another. So Caprice didn't get to come trick-or-treating with us because her mom came to visit her. So, me and Riley couldn't tell the boys last minute, so we decided to go just us. As soon as we walked out, Jerimiah, one of our friends from school was walking by. We all joined up and went trick-or-treating together. I guess me and Riley didn't go alone after all. We all went down a haunted house on Jerimiah's street and we did every house on his street. Then we went down the next street and we went to Brooklyn and Gracie's houses and Brooklyn didn't answer the door just because she knew it was us, even if we were with Jerimiah. So, then Jerimiah had to check in with his mom and she all got us glasses of water. Then we went down the street by John Quincy Adams and then there was a white van following us. It was like actually following us and at first I didn't believe Riley and Jerimiah. Then it turned on the same street we did and everything like that and stopped at every house we were at. So, we ran into Riley's neighbourhood and we didn't see it again. We went to Riley's house and Mrs. Matthews got us some water too. Then Jerimiah checked everyone for trackers on our backs because the white van might of put a tracker on our backs to follow us. Then we went to the hauntedest house of a teachear who taught us in our elementary school and she hated me because, well I was misbehaved Maya. So, then it was the hauntedest house ever and it terrified Riley sooo bad. Then after we dropped Jerimiah back at his house, me and Riley made our way to hers again. Once we got to her building, we buzzed in and went back up to her apartment. Then we ate so much candy, we thought we were gonna throw up. Then Riley invited the boys over and they slept over. Riley and Farkle did their thing and me and Lucas just talked about stuff. Then now I am really really happy! Well, I was until I was in the middle of writing this post and my computer started going nuts on me and I actually began crying and Farkle was getting mad at me for crying over a computer. Then I went and ate my favorite candy to stop crying and it worked. Candy fixes every problem. So, now I am over the computer thing and I am reeeeaaalllly happy!! Yay!! So, tonight we have First Alliance Church, yay!!! So excited and happy!!! See you later on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!! Or should I say The 99 Reasons to be happy that Maya Hart has!! Well, see ya later and I am soooo happy! Check back again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment