Friday, October 17, 2014

The Past and Present Comparrison (Proved!)

Okay, so once again, do you believe in totally predictable outcomes? Well, I never thought some things were true, my thoughts on me and Riley's friendship, how I felt and all and it turns out it is true. So, I took a quiz on a website called "Gurls" and it was called "Is your bestie really your BFF?" and I took it twice. Why twice you might ask? Well, here is why. I wanted to compare our episodes relationship to our now relationship to see if there really is a difference and making sure I am not overreacting. So, I took it the first time and answered it as episodes me would and I got the result "PB & J" which said "You are your bestie are different, but that is what makes you such good friends!" It was longer than that, describing exactly episodes us and I figured, I wasn't surprised I got that. So, then I took the quiz again and answered it as I would now. Like it asked what you would do for them and what they would do for you. You know the result I got? It was "Adequately Aquantinces" and I was like, well what does that mean? The result said "We are talking about your BFF here, not some random person off the street!" and it was also longer than that. I am not even kidding, I actually took that quiz and got those results and they fit EXACTLY as I thought. Episodes, were different but we are such good friends. Now, we are presumably strangers, and I quote "some random person off the street" I am honestly not shocked. I am only shocked because it was sooo realistic it was rediculous. So, I was like "Oh my gosh, I knew it!" I am not overreacting at all. I thought I was, but I'm not! Well, keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow morning, I write you a post on how awful things went. I will be shocked if I don't have to, I hope I don't have to. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment