Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Pain Storm

So, I am almost dead. Yeah, that's right. I think I may be dying. It's coming to an end. The Spirit of Maya Hart, June 11th 2002 - The Next Moment of My Life. Riley will not stop saying "I never wanted to be your friend" and I cannot take it. I am sick of it. I have other people in my class who can be my friends. Nobody can replace Riley as best friend, so I don't need one. I have all my friends at school and I am fine with that. I know where Farkle and Lucas live and I can go to them anytime after school. They were better friends than Riley was anyway. I couldn't even picture those words coming out of any of those people's mouths. None of them would never say such a thing. I spend the most time with her. Also, I spend lots of time with some kids from my gym class and I know for a fact they'd never be so cruel, and I've known them for about half a month! This is outrageous. I have better friends. None of them could ever be my best friend. Not everyone needs one of those anyway. I mean, my mom never had a best friend and she ended up just fine! On second thought....maybe I should reconsider....Okay, no. I know many people who don't have a best friend and they DID end up just fine. Besides, I know Riley's every secret and I can attack her when I know for a fact that she's done with me. I know her most recent secrets. So, who's laughing now? I am! I gotta go check ElderWisdomCircle. Check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, again soon. Unless your Riley (Jake or Matthews, it don't matter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment