Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hold Onto the Promises

So, last night started out to be the worst night I have ever lived. Well, besides for my 7th birthday, besides for when I was 3 and sleep under a tree. I was camping in my backyard with my cousin who sleeps over alot. He one time slept over during July this past summer and we were sitting on my couch, I was in my pyjamas and he was sitting there staring at my bag of smarties, watching me eat them and I said "Do you want some or something?" and he just started off topic after that. I don't think he really wanted my smarties. Okay, anyway not the point. So, last nigh was one of the most emotionally painful nights of my life. Better? I don't care. So, yeah. So this'll all make sense, I'll tell you what happened the night before and then this'll all make sense. So, the night before when the bullying thing first came up. That is the reason what happened why it happened last night. Am I the only one that made no sense to? Eh, who cares. No, that was not a question. So, that night, Lucas told me that he would stop doing this whole "All-I-care-about-is-Riley" thing and actually care about me too. He said he wouldn't turn on me and actually be there for me, which I actually believed. Then the next day (which was yesterday) goes as normal. So, the the night comes and Riley and Farkle start some stupid arguement about the boys and girls challenge, because Riley didn't wanna do it, randomly. I supported Farkle on it because I really wanted to do the challenge, myself. So, I stuck by Farkle, which turned Riley against me. Farkle made everyone vote, who wanted to do the challenge. Me, Farkle an Lucas all voted to do it. Riley did not. Then this is where the so called "problem" started. Riley assumed Lucas was nice to her, even though he voted on me and Farkle's side, the side of the challenge and I guess he felt the same way as Riley. So, he took Riley's side, guess what he promised me he wouldn't do, the night before? What do ya know! The...exact...same...thing!! Huh, who knew? Oh, I did!! So, that started a problem and no, nobody cared, only assumed. What does that mean? Oh, I'll tell ya what it means. So, I started crying, like actually crying, for real ligitemently crying. So, oh what happens next, Maya? Well, let me tell ya exactly what happens next. So, I'm still well awake and you know what Lucas says? "Topanga" uh huh. "Hey!" Riley cried. Riley and Farkle are often called Cory and Topanga because of their weird relationship and their way of playing the challenge. "Not you and I don't mean it in that sorta way" Lucas said. "The dating romantic way?" Farkle asked. "Yeah" Lucas agreed. "Then what do you mean?" Farkle asked. "No, you'll be against it" Lucas said. "No, I won't. Even if I am, I won't say anything" Farkle said. "Maya" Lucas said. "Huh?" Farkle questioned. "She's acting like Topanga" Lucas explained. "Eww" Farkle said. "Not like that!" Lucas said. "Like crying about something that is no big deal, like Topanga did on the way home from the dentist" Lucas added. Farkle didn't say anything, as he said he would. He gazed over at me and knew it wasn't fake. "How do you even know what she's crying about?" Farkle said. "It's kinda obvious" Riley and Lucas agreed. "How? I don't see it" Farkle said. And there it was. Back to Lucas and my conversation the night before, what did he say he wouldn't do? Oh, yeah I remember! He said he wouldn't turn on me and actually be there for me. Oh, well there it was again, another promise that was broken. Then Riley kept constantly scratching the walls with bobby pins making marks all over it. Lucas kept being stupidly concerned for her and it was frenqually annoying. Oh, yeah there it is again. The "All-I-care-about-is-Riley" thing, something he promised NOT to do. Shocker...Well, so that went on for a while, a long while. Me, sitting there still crying my eyes out for real and everything like that. So, then I realized what I normally did in these situations. Get my little kid, Angela! She went home so I called her and she said she couldn't get out because of her Nana. Ben got her out and took her to us after a while, a story I couldn't explain. When she came, I grabbed onto her and held her so tight. "A-Are you okay? Did anything happen?" I asked, crying my eyes out, stuttering on my own words. "It's not a big deal" she said. "Oh, okay...Wait! No big deal!? What happened?" I asked again. Everyone knows when Angela says "no big deal" that something that is a big deal happened. So, she wouldn't tell me anything other than "she got mad at me" about her Nana Stacey, so I took her onto the bed with me and started crying again. Then Farkle woke up, he was asleep that whole Angela scene. He and Riley made up like 20 seconds after the kid woke up, again, Shocker...Then Riley suddenly wanted to do the boys and girls challenge again. So, but there was noooo way, I would be doing it after what Lucas did to me, considering he was my partner for the game. Our partners aren't our teammates, our  teammates were boys and girls. So, then Lucas utterly apologized to me and we ended up doing the boys and girls challenge and we epically failed it. So, we called off the challenge and it kinda ended. I explained at school today about how nobody won by default. My classmates even said "You fell alseep?" and I said "Yeah, I did though. Riley and Farkle did not" So, that is how that ended. So, yeah, check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment