Saturday, October 4, 2014

Which is The Worst Nightmare?

Okay, so last night, I went to bed with Auggie. When we got upstairs, Riley was asleep in her sleeping bag. She was mad at us. So, then I talked to Auggie for a while after I let him sleep with me. Then we put on the Trollz movie, the second one, "The Magic of The Five" and it is like an hour and 7 minutes. We were so tired but we tried to stay awake for the whole thing. We did it, but we were tired and had to literally hold our eyes open. When we fell alseep, it was for a while. Then I was having a terrible nightmare, it was awful. I was terrified and at the end of the nightmare, I was sleeping in a dark room and Riley was beside me in the dream. When I started to wake up, I thought I was still in the nightmare because I thought I was still in that spot I was in the nightmare and I thought Auggie was Riley. When I finally realized it was all a dream, I felt so relieved. I was still terrified, I was even crying. I tapped Riley and tried to wake her up. She was waking up, but whenever I tried to wake her up, she just kinda kicked me and tried to signal me to go away. I gave up adventually and I kept on crying, from the nightmare and from Riley. I told her it was important and she still kicked me away. I don't know what was more of a nightmare. The actual nightmare, or the fact that my best friend avoided me when I was scared and I said it was important. I was so terrified, I hugged Auggie tightly and then realized I didn't want it to be me in the dark by myself. So, I turned on the Trollz and watched the first 5 minutes. I still held onto Auggie. Then Riley grabbed my hand, likely in her sleep, I think she was half alseep. I suddenly felt so much better and I realized that dream was so stupid and it was clearly not real. "Why is the Trollz back on?" Riley asked. "I had a nightmare and I was too scared to sit there in the dark" I said. She never let go of my hand. We watched most of the Trollz movie, I traded spots with Auggie because he was originally in the middle of us. Then we adventually turned off the Trollz and went to sleep. Which is the worst nightmare? I don't even know...Oh well! It's all over now! Today Riley, me, Lucas and Farkle are going swimming! Can't wait for that! Thanks for viewing The 99 Problems of Maya Hart! Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment