Saturday, October 25, 2014

Failed to Make It Work

Okay, so we went back to First Alliance tonight. It was pretty regular for the first part of the night. Then at small group, we talked about just what we usually do. We checked for our names in the attendance list and we still haven't been added on yet. We may be on next week. So, then here is the real news of this post. You will not believe who showed up. Missy Bradford and Isadora Smackle. I don't know what the heck this was about, but coincadentally, they both showed up. So, Farkle and Smackle get all together and Lucas and Missy did. What the heck was that about? We all know Farkle doesn't like Smackle and Lucas doesn't like Missy. So, Riley went and asked Lucas what it was about, and I asked Farkle. "So, you and Smackle?" I asked Farkle confused. "What's up with that? We all know you don't like her like how you are making it look" I said. "Nothing's up" Farkle said. "Just being normal" he added. "Spill it, I won't tell anyone" I said leaning closer to him, forcing him to tell me. "I really don't feel like Riley cares about me, so I'm trying to make her jealous" Farkle said. "Your secrets safe with me" I said smiling to myself, knowing I was going to go and spill it some place else. So, then I returned to Riley and told her what he said. "Lucas is only going with Missy because me and Farkle always hang out and he's usually has to hang out with you, and because he can't go with you, he's tryin' a make you jealous" Riley said. "Me? Jealous? Oh wow!" I said laughing. "I don't get jealous, I am not even friends with Lucas right now" I said. So, Lucas and Missy & Farkle and Smackle were sitting right next to us during the service talk and trying to get a rise outta us, and it was not working. Nope, not at all! They failed to make it work! So, then on the way home, Lucas and Missy kicked me outta my seat and made me sit on the floor. Missy sat with Lucas, still tryin' a make me jealous, which like totally failed! So, yeah, it failed. It really failed....Okay, so it failed. So, then Smackle and Farkle were doing the same thing. So, Riley was getting jealous, so she made up a fake boyfriend named "Mike Jensen" who was supposedly in the other Grade 7 class and was a hot supermodel who Riley's been friends with for 2 months and she's ready for him to sleepover with all of us. So, now me and Riley are supposedly supposed to be having this "Mike" character coming over and flirting with Riley, which cannot happen because Mike can't make it because HE'S NOT REAL! What are we gonna do, I wonder. We'll figure it out and I'll tell ya tomorrow. So, see ya again later on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment