Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Going to Far, Is it Gonna Stop?

Hey Blogger, so I have some more feed update on Girl Meets Writers and there is only one major thing, oh and also one other thing I feel the need to mention too. So first off, they say that in Season 2 it is possible that Feeny, you know...passes on, goes to heaven, bon voyage. So yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what they meant, but...yeah, it's likely. Also anyone remember what I said in the very first episode of Girl Meets World, literally titled Girl Meets World? Well either ya do, or ya don't and whether ya do or ya don't, it's the topic of this post. I said "I go too far and I don't think that's gonna stop" and I then as some people would say I "went soft" and wasn't as much of a rebel anymore and so my statement "I don't think that's gonna stop" stopped. So but apparently it didn't, Girl Meets Writers said that I got into mischief in Season 1 and I mess up big time in Season 2. "Mess up big time" with that statement, who knows what I could've done wrong. I guess we will see in Spring-Summer 2015 when Season 2 makes it's airing and for now, Season 1 continues as Girl Meets Game Night is the next episode, so I hope you all stay tuned for that and also stay tuned in this blog. So thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and one day, I shall make a post saying what it was in Season 2, I messed up big time on.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maya!! I have the link to my fictionpress account! But first... I have some good news: There will be a sequel to me series, starting from the Haunted House. Amber will discover a secret crystal ball, that has sended a magical aura. It is said to be a powerful ball that belonged to a tribe of Goblins, that live in the forest of Westfield Manor. When they are hunted by a Goblin named Rigthorn, he says that the Jennings are in big trouble, for they will have to help Rigthorn protect the ball from his evil brother, who wants to use it to destroy the the forest. That is the summery, and it will be out on fictionpress by the end of Janruary, maybe earlier if I finish my Alice and Nigel novel. Anyway, here is the link!
    https://www.fictionpress.com/~scripter21

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a happy new year, and may the odds be ever in your favor... Haha, quote from the Hunger Games book... :) Tell Riley to that I wish her a happy new year! Infancy, I'll tell her myself now, since I have never posted on her blog before, it will be a surprise! And I will use that quote to see if she recognizes it! Hope the year is well for you! You have truly been a loyal friend with those reviews! I appreciate it deeply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Scripter21 I will for sure check out your FictionPress account and I will be sure to tell Riley for you too. She may recognize the quote, she's only seen the Hunger Games once. But I knew it right away! And thanks, I would be happy to review at anytime!

      Delete
  3. Hi Maya! I hope you are having a wonderful New Years, give my regards to Riley, Lucas, and Farkle, as well as Auggie! I hope you all have a fantastic new year! I just noticed right now that I have typed 'infancy' instead of ' in fact'... wow... can't believe I've noticed that just now. I have written a special new years poem that I have written for my family, and they thought it was very good! Looks like my new years would be off to a good start, and I hope that yours is to. I also hope that you will look forward to the sequel to the Haunted House Mystery, as well as follow to the updated chapters of Alice and Nigel's story. I know, I am posting a lot, and typing alot. I wish you a merry New Years! lol...
    Sincerely, Scripter21
    "may the odds be ever in your favor"

    ReplyDelete