Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Attack's Next Unnecessary Point

So this is a post for the people who believe in the unbelievable. If that is you, you may not even believe what happened. So last night was, the best thing I've seen since August. So everyone was acting normal for once. We were all talking about how we make each other better friends and what we are to each other. At the point I was thinking to name this very blog post "The Success of the Normals" and I could've made this a super happy post. Because everyone knows, nothing gets me down more than acting normal. Yeah. So then it became interesting. It wasn't fair that Farkle and Riley were basically doing the boys and girls challenge on their own, with no approval from anyone else. And we all knew I wasn't gettin' that one back. So I stopped it and Riley got mad because of it. She was miserable/crying everytime nothing happened to her. Even I expect nothing of the sort. So then Lucas and Riley teamed up once again after Farkle fell asleep. They went to the top bunk. Then I thought I heard someone listening on the other side of the door, so I went over, jammed it shut and pressed my back up against the door and slid down it like a toddler on a slide. Then I got up and went back to Farkle who was asleep. He moved in his sleep and put his arm across me. "Yeah, okay" I said picking it up and dropping it beside me and turning away. Riley and Lucas started talking about how Riley never cared about Farkle and how they were gonna do the boys and girls challenge themselves. Both of them. Alone. So then I decided to get this on my smartphone and record it. I did it well and when they were done talking, I went and stood up on the edge so I could see the top bunk and I told them I got it on some electronic listening device and I was going to show Farkle every bit of footage. So then Riley attacked me for it and I attacked her back. Then I got down and she told Lucas to take care of it, which meant I stood no chance up against him, I wouldn't know how to hurt him. I was doomed. I didn't know what to do, so I quickly jumped on the bed and attempted shaking Farkle awake, I screamed his name and shook him hard, but Lucas already beat me to that one. He started hitting me, really hard, over and over again, which Farkle woke up to. "What?" Farkle questioned waking up. "Farkle!" I cried. "What the heck?!" Farkle said. "She hit Riley!" Lucas told. "Wonder where she got that from" Farkle muttered, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Actually, Riley hit me first" I said. "Oh..." Farkle cried, surprised that I wasn't the one who started it because Lucas taught me it was right. So then we were all fighting and Lucas was constantly hitting me really hard like everywhere. I had red buldging bruises all over my legs, my foot, my hand, my arms etc. So then Mr. Matthews came in when he heard all the crying. "Whoa, what is going on in here!?" he cried. I immediately jumped off the bed and ran beside him and gripped his arm. "Whoa, what did you do to Maya?" he asked hugging me back. "Lucas was beating her half to death" Farkle cried through his words. Mr. Matthews got very mad at Lucas and tried to kick him out, but he honestly wouldn't leave. Adventually he did saying "I hate all of you" and I said we all hate him too. He hates lots of people, but lots of people hate him. So then I took Riley and we went to bed with Farkle and woke up and that happened. I was crying so hard when Lucas attacked me, and it all happened in like an hour, wayyy more than once. So attack's next point was unreasonable, unnecessary. I'm fine though, only one bruise is tightly visible, but the others I can feel crawling inside my skin. So thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and check back if you can.

2 comments: