Saturday, December 13, 2014

When They Walk Another Way

Hey guys, so Girl Meets Home for the Holidays aired last night and it turns out that episodes are turning another way. They aren't following what I am doing anymore. They are now actually taking another turn. It's not that they are not just following me, they are going in the other direction. So now what do I do? I don't know what to follow! My own ways, or the ways of the episodes. I have to admit, Girl Meets World, the episodes know what they are doing. They are not weird or awkward, or making idiots out of us. So I think it would be the smart thing to do, to follow them. They can't be wrong, they don't make a fool out of me, which now I kinda am doing. So maybe I should follow them. They walk another way and I am not forcing against them, and then when they do show obvious other things, it won't be weird. So that is what is gonna go. Where they go, I go. So thanks for reading and be sure to keep up with The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment