Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Crazy Karma Comeback!

So today the craziest thing happened to me. So I apparently played the shinannagans of ditching-your-best-friend-for-the-popular-girls thing, that thing on shows for 5-11 year olds where they specifically tell you not to do that. So I didn't wanna ditch my friends and Riley freaked out about that, so we were fighting and I ended up planning to go with my more popular friends anyway. Because that is something you can expect out of Maya Hart. Okay, I am usually beyond loyal to my friends, but the ones who treat me better get the most loyalty, it's how the show is run. And not the one for 5-11 year olds. More like 6-12. Don't judge me. So then karma came back at me when my best friend this morning said she couldn't talk because she would be pulled from Drama if she was late again. So I knew she had to go, so I let her. So then I realized I have my friend from my class and then she was absent. Then I realized I still have Sarah, then I remembered we were in a fight. Then I realized Reaction Girl was in my class, then I remembered she transfered to the other class. Then I remembered I had Lucas, then I remembered that we haven't spoken in a week and it was already weird. So then I realized, I was alone. Just like I made Riley. Alone. Then at lunch, I went up to my friend from the other class and she did exactly to me what I did to Riley. She went to hang out with her, not more popular, frenqually less popular friends. So me and our other friend sat together. But she did end up spending lunch break with us and one of the girls in Riley's gym class who is super nice and always worried about her, me and her made a connection and now we are good friends. So I am gaining more friends, now. I have gained 2 friends from my gym class. So I have about 7-10 friends now! Whoo, go me! So karma bit me in the tushie, but I guess the bible is right "Revenge is mine, say it the Lord" as Mrs. Matthews always quotes. So Riley did nothing to make it happen, but revenge came back at me for what I did to her. Karma. What are ya gonna do? Well thanks for reading The 99 Problems of Maya Hart and don't forget to check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment