Sunday, December 7, 2014

She's a Pyscho Chaotic Stalker!!

Okay, so me and Auggie and REAAALLY creeped out right now. There is this girl who is an extreme stalker and she is super duper creepy! So she is pretending to be Riley on Google+ and she added all of us to her circles, even the real Riley. So a creepy part is, she put her profile picture and cover photo the exact same as the real Riley did. We found that creepy. Her name isn't Riley Matthews but she said she was. So I got a hangout message from her. I will post our conversation.

Pyscho: Am Sorry
Pyscho: Do you forgiven me Maya?
Maya: What?
Pyscho: Am Sorry Maya?
Maya: Who are you?
Pyscho: Riley
Maya: Then why isn't your name Riley?
Pyscho: What
Maya: Your name isn't Riley. Your account name.
Pyscho: Oh my sister
Maya: Your sister?
Pyscho: No brother
Maya: Who is your brother?
Pyscho: Auggie Matthews
Maya: Then why is your account name not Riley?
Pyscho: I really don't now
Maya: So I know you are not like on Riley's account and I know you are not actually like the real Riley, because the real Riley is a jerk and would never apologize
Pyscho: Oh so that is what you think about me ya *B* yeah I said that.
Maya: So why is your picture and cover photo the same as hers?
Pyscho: Mmmmmmmm Maya
Maya: What?
Pyscho: Stop Maya
Maya: What the?!
Pyscho: Am going to tell Mom Matthews *F*
Maya: Topanga?
Pyscho: You mean
Maya: Okay, you are definently not the real Riley, she would never swear.
Pyscho: Yes Maya
Pyscho: Swear what
Maya: She would never say the F word or the B word.
Pyscho: Mmmm when what bad word she would say mmmm
Maya: No she wouldn't say it!
Pyscho: Ftgtfhdndhd
Maya: What!?
Pyscho: dhdfhshfhsufhsfhwuequdensjfndjfdjfhdjfh
Maya: Huh?
Pyscho: Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Maya: What are you doing!?
Pyscho: Wwwwwwwwwwwwww *B*
Maya: How did you know me and Riley were fighting?
Pyscho: because I am Riley Matthews
Maya: No you are not.
Maya: She never swears!!
Maya: Hello?
Pyscho: Hi
Maya: No really. How do you know about that?
Maya: You still there?
Maya: Hello???
Pyscho: Hi
Pyscho: Riley is so mean
Pyscho: She told me your nuts
Pyscho: Maya are you there
Maya: I thought you said you were Riley?
Pyscho: No
Maya: You said you were

And that is the whole Maya-Pyscho conversation so far. It is very very awkward, how does she know we are fighting?! And why would she punk me by making me think Riley just might apologize!? So that is Pyscho, me and Auggie and disgusted by her and now Riley is talking to her and she made up with Auggie to tell him about it. So that is it on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart, check back soon and watch out for Pyscho!

No comments:

Post a Comment