Thursday, December 4, 2014

Coming Up on Girl Meets World

So this is a post about the future episodes. I know I have made a post like this before, when Girl Meets the Forgotten, Girl Meets Flaws and Girl Meets Friendship were the latest aired and I reviewed on them, before Flaws and Friendship aired. Flaws had already aired for Disney so it was the latest episodes. So that is what I am going to do here.

So this is Girl Meets Friendship, the 14th episode of Season 1. It has already aired and I have seen it. I really liked this episode, actually. It was one of my favorites, although all the newer ones usually are. Episodes 4 and 5 are actually one of my favorites too. But relatively it's the newer ones. I liked my role in this episode, trying to go after Riley's competition. It was funny. And the video of Lucas's personal life I made, I loved that scene too. So overall, this would be one of my favorite episodes.

Girl Meets Brother is the 15th episode and it has not aired yet, only for Canada. So this episode I am very much looking forward to. I can see it making the top 5 episode favorites of mine. So Me and Riley babysit Auggie and me and him get .in a fight because Auggie doesn't want to hangout with me, only Riley. I cannot wait for this episode, it is the next one airing for us, so I am super excited!

Girl Meets Home for the Holidays is the 16th episode and well obviously has not aired yet. It hasn't even aired for Canada yet. So this one is a Christmas special where it is kinda a Boy Meets World reunion and Christmas time is happen'in at the Matthews house! So I am overall very very excited to see this episode, like Girl Meets Brother. It is the next episode airing after Girl Meets Brother.

So that is my current episode review. I am pretty sure episode 17 is Girl Meets Farkle's Choice, so I am kinda wonderous about seeing that one too. I am curious about it, not excited but I kinda want to see the outcome of it. Well, check back on The 99 Problems of Maya Hart again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment